Bliss Thermal Spa Pass Cost?

Hey everyone, just a quick question to anyone who has been on the Bliss...

What are they currently charging for the weekly Thermal Spa Pass? I know its usually $199-$399 depending on the ship and length but was just curious as to what they have it currently listed for on their 7 days... since it is a new ship they might try to get a premium for it.

The spa pass is free with a spa stateroom. I highly recommend a spa room!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lol it’s not free in a spa room... the room is about an $800 premium compared to a regular balcony...

So at a $199 per person price... that’s is a better deal.

• Like 4

Lol it’s not free in a spa room... the room is about an $800 premium compared to a regular balcony...

So at a $199 per person price... that’s is a better deal.

Prices vary.

Sometimes, it's only $50pp more.

It's always best to compare and to take the better deal.

We had a spa balcony on the getaway last year. It was less expensive for my husband and I to upgrade from our regular balcony than pay $400 for spa passes for both of us. We waited until a month or two before sailing and I called to check upgrade price. It was only $300 for the upgrade I believe. Im sure it will depend on how full the ship is, cruise price, ship etc.

Can we just book it for a couple of hours? Is the Snow room and the Salt room included? I can't find any prices on a single use package. Is that something that we can do?

If they don’t sell out of weekly passes, I believe you can purchase day passes on port days for around $40 I think.

Prices vary.

Sometimes, it's only $50pp more.

It's always best to compare and to take the better deal.

If they don’t sell out of weekly passes, I believe you can purchase day passes on port days for around $40 I think.

From past experience,

we knew our NCL Bliss TransAtaltic Thermal Spa would be "sold out", so we booked a Spa Balcony.

However, if you are gong to be on a "port intensive" cruise,

I'd say, the Thermal Spa is not worth it, unless you don't plan on getting off the ship..

Enjoy the ports and your cabin.

Michael

• Like 1

Can we just book it for a couple of hours? Is the Snow room and the Salt room included? I can't find any prices on a single use package. Is that something that we can do?

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa, even if the weekly passes don't sell out. And normally only on slow port days, never sea days. On all of our recent cruises, spa day passes were not sold.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, just a quick question to anyone who has been on the Bliss... What are they currently charging for the weekly Thermal Spa Pass? I know its usually $199-$399 depending on the ship and length but was just curious as to what they have it currently listed for on their 7 days... since it is a new ship they might try to get a premium for it.

On our upcoming Bliss cruise, the online price for 7 days is as follows:

Thermal Suite Pass

Save $20 off the onboard price when you book online!

Experience the ultimate in relaxation and heat therapy at the Thermal Suite where you can refresh and recharge.

PRICE $219 USD

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone, just a quick question to anyone who has been on the Bliss...

What are they currently charging for the weekly Thermal Spa Pass? I know its usually $199-$399 depending on the ship and length but was just curious as to what they have it currently listed for on their 7 days... since it is a new ship they might try to get a premium for it.

Just paid $249 per person for 8 day cruise on Bliss

What about if you book a massage? Do you get access to the spa facilities for the entire day?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately, no. I made that mistake a few cruises ago, since we usually book several massages, I thought we would have Thermal suite privileges. Nope. Cost me $20/pp extra to purchase on board.

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked in a mini-Suite, not a spa mini-suite, when will be able to purchase the week long thermal spa pass? It is 100 days, 90 days, or 120 days out? The reason I ask is when I go online (I am currently 126 days out), it says "It is too early to book this item for your cruise. Please check back 8/10/2018 to book"... That is at the 120 day mark... so I am confused.. Is it 120 days out, 100 days out, or 90 days out?

Our cabin is a mini-suite with large balcony- M6 category (not a spa mini suite).

Thank you. :)

Our 7 day Alaska sailing was $249 pp pre purchase. According to website that’s the pre purchase rate and a $20 pp savings over purchasing onboard. Pricing of spa category rooms varies but on my sailing the spa pass inclusive mini suites are $1100 more than the mini suites without the passes.

Yes. I was a little annoyed to see the price jump to $249 ( pre-cruise) for our 7 day, October 2018, cruise on the Bliss! We paid $199 ( pre-cruise) last year on the Escape.:loudcry: What to do? You either buy it, or not! Personally, I would pass, but it makes the trip for my better half!

• 3 months later...

I see you can book the spa pass online. I am not yet at my 120 day mark yet. Can you book it for someone as a gift? How would that work? I’d like to get it for my father in law who is not staying in my room and his son, so they can hang together. The son is in my room (my husband) but how would I go about trying to get my father in law a pass too? 

Also, anyone know what kind of salt is in the salt spa? Epsom? Himalayan?  

So, viewing the thread title it caught my attention. Bride is planning a voyage on the Bliss. I see thermal pass and it's already a negative for me. I enjoy the steam room and it's refreshing rewards. Was on the Epic recently and was disappointed that I needed a thermal pass to use the steam room. The $200 to $250 price tag for a half-hour a day self serve treatment is pretty steep.

Please tell me the steam room is included on the Bliss. Please......

8 minutes ago, softl said:

So, viewing the thread title it caught my attention. Bride is planning a voyage on the Bliss. I see thermal pass and it's already a negative for me. I enjoy the steam room and it's refreshing rewards. Was on the Epic recently and was disappointed that I needed a thermal pass to use the steam room. The $200 to $250 price tag for a half-hour a day self serve treatment is pretty steep.

Please tell me the steam room is included on the Bliss. Please......

I wish I could, but it is not. However, I really enjoyed it. Lots more than steam! And it's really fun to hit the snow room. 

On our Alaska sailing they were happy to sell day passes for $69. Ymmv on day pass availability but from how crowded the spa was on sea days, it seems they were happy to sell to anyone willing to pay.  Port days were pretty quiet.  Also ability to hit the spa during off hours like dinner time or early morning/late night.  don’t expect to get a locker or lounger during prime hours or sea days. If you really want just one day access then $69 isn’t so bad but it’s a huge savings and gt access to just purchase pass in advance. We absolutely loved the spa and thought it worth $249 pp. 

1C03D935-D385-45CF-9861-63FBB31944C5.jpeg

B77C5B8F-3E01-429A-888D-11D9CA16D100.jpeg

166CF4F3-9872-4DFA-B66E-DE2454F95CF9.jpeg

B813077D-5700-489C-819B-C2D1DE39EA67.jpeg

Edited by littlelulu01