EZAir Credit to Credit Card

redrightreturning

For our upcoming T/A this Spring I purchased our return air thru EZAir. It is now long past final payment so it has been paid. I checked recently and found our flights at a SUBSTANTIALLY cheaper fare. As we are not yet at the 45 day cut-off for changes and modifications, I re-booked, resulting in a credit due to my credit card. It has now been 12+ days since I re-booked and no credit has posted. Anyone have any experience re-booking resulting in a credit? How long until the credit posted?

Just curious how you were able to see the price drop. I have my EZAir flexible fare flights on hold (final payment due in 2 weeks) but when I go to search flights again only alternate ones come up, not the actual ones I have on hold. So I guess once they are paid for you can do an independent search of your cruise and its flight quotes--perhaps by not signing in?

Anyway I will watch but am not concerned--I am flying out first class and back business for only a pittance more than main cabin + premium seat fee + baggage fees would have cost booking through the airlines. Thank you EZAir.

For our upcoming T/A this Spring I purchased our return air thru EZAir. It is now long past final payment so it has been paid. I checked recently and found our flights at a SUBSTANTIALLY cheaper fare. As we are not yet at the 45 day cut-off for changes and modifications, I re-booked, resulting in a credit due to my credit card. It has now been 12+ days since I re-booked and no credit has posted. Anyone have any experience re-booking resulting in a credit? How long until the credit posted?

Yes it happened to me same thing, I gave it a week and then called back to Princess and the operator I got the second time said that the first one had not processed it properly and once straighten out I had my credit card credit within 3 days.Sounds like the same TA we're on because it was for flights for the April15th cruise.

Thank you all for the comebacks.

Seems as it is a common denominator that one should call to confirm the credit gets posted.

fishywood....when I first checked, my outbound from Munich-

ATL was there but not my connection to CVG (not with out adding another 3 hours to an already 4 1/2 layover) but the price drop of $700+ each seat (Delta One on the international and First on the domestic) sure was worthy of consideration! So I looked at extending stay in Munich for another day, like there's nothing to do there (think...uh...drink more beer?) and the same incredible fare ($1130/pp) popped up so I re-booked the original flight pairings for a day later.. Don't know if it has something to do with being paid. First time I've ever used EZAir, usually use Skymiles for something like this. But I can report the day after I re-booked I checked again out of curiosity and that $1130 fare jumped to $2300 on the same flight pairing.

Yes, Indeed. Thank you EZAir.

firecrewcapt.........Yes Regal 4/15 T/A as far as CPH. Then, now 8, not 7 days in my beloved München

Just curious how you were able to see the price drop. I have my EZAir flexible fare flights on hold (final payment due in 2 weeks) but when I go to search flights again only alternate ones come up, not the actual ones I have on hold. So I guess once they are paid for you can do an independent search of your cruise and its flight quotes--perhaps by not signing in?

Anyway I will watch but am not concerned--I am flying out first class and back business for only a pittance more than main cabin + premium seat fee + baggage fees would have cost booking through the airlines. Thank you EZAir.

That just means that your flights are no longer offered, or if they are offered, they are way far down on the list of available choices. Yes, you can do an independent search anytime. Just choose your cruise, then when it goes to the page with the itinerary and all the tabs, choose the flight one and enter your information and see what comes up. If your flight doesn't come up, they aren't offering it anymore.

The same thing happened to me a while back. I called Princess and was told my refund was held up due to an issue with my travel agent. I was told to have my TA call Princess. A few days later the refund showed on my credit card. I contacted customer service to complain and got some vouchers to Sabatinis. Never did find out what was the issue with my TA, but I changed TAs due to that and a lot of other dumb issues.

That just means that your flights are no longer offered, or if they are offered, they are way far down on the list of available choices. Yes, you can do an independent search anytime. Just choose your cruise, then when it goes to the page with the itinerary and all the tabs, choose the flight one and enter your information and see what comes up. If your flight doesn't come up, they aren't offering it anymore.

Prophetic words, as I just logged into my personalizer and found my outbound flight cancelled with a message the replacement Princess will select for me should post within a couple days. It appears that the first leg has been changed to depart 10 minutes later which puts the layover time under Delta's minimum.

Our cruise last November we had EZair round trip to the port. After I had paid the total amount and before the 45 day cutoff, I found a cheaper flight and changed the flight booking. The amount I managed to save was credited as an OBC for our cruise which is not a problem because as soon as the DW found out it was gone! :rolleyes:

So I guess it’s better not to make final payment before the 45 days? I have not been charged yet for my flight. My final payment is in March

Thanks

You have to make final payment for both the cruise and EZair flights at the same time. If you don't, you will lose your booking and deposit. Once that date and payment has passed, you can still change your EZair arrangements of even to cancel them up to 45 days before the flight or embarkation whichever is first. If you change/cancel your airline reservations then any reduction will be returned to you either to your CC or in my case as OBC on the cruise.

• 1 month later...

I have a EZair question, I booked my cruise with a big online agency that I've been using for years, but just booked my flexable EZair on the Princess website, which says it will be payable on the same day as my final cruise payment...

My question is who will I pay the EZair with, my TA or directly to Princess since the cruise was booked with a TA, and the EZair was booked directly on the Princess website ? (I didn't see any mention of payment with the EZair confirmation)

Srpilo

I have a EZair question, I booked my cruise with a big online agency that I've been using for years, but just booked my flexable EZair on the Princess website, which says it will be payable on the same day as my final cruise payment...

My question is who will I pay the EZair with, my TA or directly to Princess since the cruise was booked with a TA, and the EZair was booked directly on the Princess website ? (I didn't see any mention of payment with the EZair confirmation)

Srpilo

My experience was that it was paid with the final payment through the TA. It seems the TA is notified when you do anything with EZ Air, even through the Princess website.

Srpilo

My experience was that it was paid with the final payment through the TA. It seems the TA is notified when you do anything with EZ Air, even through the Princess website.

Agree. When the TA asks for the final payment, the amount will include your EZAir flights.

In fact, Princess will not take any payment directly from you for the EZAir part at final payment time since you do have the booking with a TA.

• 3 months later...

I'm really confused. I booked cruise through a major agency and ezair through Princess. Paid the agency my final payment. Couldn't find where to pay the ezair on princess website. Called princess and person was unsure and had me call TA AGENCY. At that point I wasn't even sure if they booked the air. TA AGENCY called princess and forwarded airline itinerary to me. Today they emailed me and told me to pay Princess direct for the air or princess would cancel the cruise. Back to square one almost. Can't find where to pay on Princess site so I guess I'll be on the phone for a few more hours.

I'm really confused. I booked cruise through a major agency and ezair through Princess. Paid the agency my final payment. Couldn't find where to pay the ezair on princess website. Called princess and person was unsure and had me call TA AGENCY. At that point I wasn't even sure if they booked the air. TA AGENCY called princess and forwarded airline itinerary to me. Today they emailed me and told me to pay Princess direct for the air or princess would cancel the cruise. Back to square one almost. Can't find where to pay on Princess site so I guess I'll be on the phone for a few more hours.

The way it normally would work is that Princess would notify the TA about the EZAir booking and add that to the amount due when you pay the TA for the cruise.

The way it normally would work is that Princess would notify the TA about the EZAir booking and add that to the amount due when you pay the TA for the cruise.

That’s exactly how it worked for me. I booked the air directly with Princess after having them pull up by booking.

The air was added to my booking.

Princess emailed me confirmation.

Then I called the TA, verified they could see the air, and had them email me a new confirmation.

It shows the cruise info and the air info.

At final payment I will give the TA my credit card and will get another confirmation from them showing fully paid.

If I want to, at that point, I can call Princess back to verify the EZair is paid.

You can’t talk to Princess about your cruise but can about your air.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your TA should be able to process the payment in Princess' booking system for the air you booked via EZair...

Current...info July 2018......

I made 3 changes after final payment on-line in the last 2 weeks....In order to have it pushed quicker....had TA call Princess on the 2nd & 3rd change...First 2 credits were added together on my CC statement, in 3 days. As I did the last one on Friday and TA called late, I have not looked to see if credit is there.

In my experience in the last 2 years which has probably been more than 20 EZ legs. All ez-air changes get hung up whether flight changes or credits...always make that call to TA...not that it won't happen without you, but if you feel the need to have it in order, make the call.