Premium Drink Package

kag19

We had the Classic package in September 2017...coffee with alcohol was extra. But coffee itself, and latte's, were included.

It depends on the coffee. Some with alcohol are included in the classic package and some are over the limit so they cost a buck or two if you want those. All of them are included in the premium.

We just did the Equinox last month and had the Premium pkg but my sister did inside with no pack. Every morning she likes a Carmel Macchiato she was suppose to be charged and never was...at first I thought it was because I would get a water and we would both hand our cards at the same time and figured they would mix them up. But it turns out she just was never charged at coffee bar even when she was alone for the entire 10 trip.......she was thrilled to find that out because she travels often the cheapest way possible ...she never buys drinks usually.

We just did the Equinox last month and had the Premium pkg but my sister did inside with no pack. Every morning she likes a Carmel Macchiato she was suppose to be charged and never was...at first I thought it was because I would get a water and we would both hand our cards at the same time and figured they would mix them up. But it turns out she just was never charged at coffee bar even when she was alone for the entire 10 trip.......she was thrilled to find that out because she travels often the cheapest way possible ...she never buys drinks usually.

Does she have Elite Plus status on Celebrity. IF yes, it is a benefit.

My son was able to get coke in cans on the Reflection last month. He had a classic alcohol package.

I was on Reflection's November 27 cruise. At the Ocean View Bar with the Classic Package I was poured Diet Cokes most mornings. Once the soda gun was out of it and I was handed a can. I have read that other bars gave out cans but that was my experience at the Ocean View Bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums