bath robe provision

SANDAS

It is ages since I have cruised with Princess but will shortly be embarking from Sydney on Emerald Princess. Very excited and sorting clothes.Can anyone tell me whether or not bath robes are provided please? I have tried searching the threads but can't find an answer.

It is ages since I have cruised with Princess but will shortly be embarking from Sydney on Emerald Princess. Very excited and sorting clothes.Can anyone tell me whether or not bath robes are provided please? I have tried searching the threads but can't find an answer.

Ask and it shall be given. Just mention it to your room steward.:)

i'll be on my first princess cruise this coming jan. was playing around with the cruise personalizer today and saw a section where you can request a robe... so i did :) you may want to check out this option and save yourself some time on embarkation day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i'll be on my first princess cruise this coming jan. was playing around with the cruise personalizer today and saw a section where you can request a robe... so i did :) you may want to check out this option and save yourself some time on embarkation day :)

Mark that provision every cruise and still have to ask the room steward for a robe. Another check box that does little to nothing.

Mark that provision every cruise and still have to ask the room steward for a robe. Another check box that does little to nothing.

bummer to hear... thanks for the heads up. now i won't be disappointed when it doesn't show up. guess i have a lot to learn about princess. (still excited to cruise though!)

We have it marked for our upcoming cruise that dh and I both have requested robes. But, twice I've gone into the reservation and one or both of us have been unchecked! This just happened last night. Both times, I re-check us - so I don't know what is happening with that.

Edited by metairiegal

Sometimes the robe is there on boarding day, sometimes it shows up in the evening or next day, sometimes the laundry cycle hasn't been completed by boarding time, most times you have to remind the cabin steward.

Speaking of robes......last cruise on the Ruby Princess......this "lady" wore her bathroom robe to the Main Dining Room for breakfast and to the Buffet numerous times......lunch and dinner! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

In Cruise Personalizer we both have our preference set to NO Bathrobes in cabin but I get the feeling those preferences are ignored as we always seem to have 2 bathrobes in our cabins.....they take too much precious space in an inside cabin so we just ask the cabin steward to take them back.

Thanks,

Fred

Edited by nipponcruiser

We were on the Emerald this past June. If I remember correctly the robes are the newer, slightly thicker, waffle weave robes.

Same for us in January on Emerald.

The new waffle weave robes are slightly thicker and MUCH larger & longer.

DH wears a XXLarge. It was roomy on him and really big on me.

Just ask your cabin steward if they aren't already in your cabin.

Checking the box requesting them seldom works.

LuLu

I have checked those boxes for every cruise and have never had a robe provided. We don't bother asking the steward for them when onboard as I have read so many comments about the "one size fits nobody" robes. :rolleyes:

Same for us in January on Emerald.

The new waffle weave robes are slightly thicker and MUCH larger & longer.

DH wears a XXLarge. It was roomy on him and really big on me.

Just ask your cabin steward if they aren't already in your cabin.

Checking the box requesting them seldom works.

LuLu

That is good news!

Our last cruise on the Regal was in 2014 and we had the robes that were a small fit even for a size ten.

We are sailing on the Regal in 11days- maybe the new robes will be provided on that cruise.

Yes, in FULL suites slippers have been provided.

At one time ... but no longer ... they were in mini-suites.

Don't know if they well be or not in the new Club Class Mini-Suites.

Great! We will be in a FULL suite for the 1st time on our upcoming cruise. Do we have to ask for them or will they be in the suite?

In Cruise Personalizer we both have our preference set to NO Bathrobes in cabin but I get the feeling those preferences are ignored as we always seem to have 2 bathrobes in our cabins.....they take too much precious space in an inside cabin so we just ask the cabin steward to take them back.

Thanks,

Fred

So that's where my robes have been going!

Thrak, on my last cruise in June on the Crown Princess they had the new robes. OMGoodness, the new robes are AWESOME. 1,000 times better than what we had on previous cruises. You need to give the Robes another try :D

Edited by Katjoy

Thrak, on my last cruise in June on the Crown Princess they had the new robes. OMGoodness, the new robes are AWESOME. 1,000 times better than what we had on previous cruises. You need to give the Robes another try :D

For my wife's sake we will give them a try on our cruise next year. She's far more of a "robe person" than I. Thanks to all who have said the robes are much better now. :)