What's Your Favorite Carnival Cocktail--off the menu...

winddawn

We've all tried or read about the typical Carnival cocktails. What's your favorite off-the-menu cocktail on Carnival? I like a rum Ricky....rum, lime juice, club soda, and lots of lime wedges. It's like a rum version of a margarita without all the margarita sugar. So what's yours?

So I had this on my first cruise, but having had anyone be able to make it since. They called it a "Manhattan Ice Tea" it was all the same liquors as a Long Island, but it was all top shelf liquors and instead of topped off with coke, they topped it off with Champaigne.....it was really good...lol

So I had this on my first cruise, but having had anyone be able to make it since. They called it a "Manhattan Ice Tea" it was all the same liquors as a Long Island, but it was all top shelf liquors and instead of topped off with coke, they topped it off with Champaigne.....it was really good...lol

Definitely trying this one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alchemy anything. I like gin and the bartender one time wanted to use me as a guinea pig for a drink he had read with vanilla and lavender. I don't remember what else he put in it and he didn't have a name for it but it was excellent!

Hurricane Wave. It's a frozen drink that's not as sweet as the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cricket, do you know what they put in the Hurricane Wave? I'd like to try it if it is less sweet. Thanks.

Cricket, do you know what they put in the Hurricane Wave? I'd like to try it if it is less sweet. Thanks.

There's a drink on the Carnival drink menu that's called a Hurricane Wave - it's a frozen drink that consists of half lemonade daiquiri and have strawberry daiquiri. It is good and not as sweet (or sour) as those two drinks would be individually.

Yes, and for a smoother taste, I have a white Russian made with vanilla vodka.

Ooh that is a good idea. I also like

Kahlua and cream with coconut rum. There might be a name for that but I don't know. My sister gets a drink called a Smith and Kerns. (I think.) Name doesn't matter as she has to tell them how to make it. It's a kahlua and cream with club soda. Makes it much lighter than traditional kahlua and cream.