Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

Starting to have some issues with internet not connecting and I'm wondering if more people are starting to use it.

I went up to the Observation Lounge to fund a chair to do updates and it's packed again. Then I found this:

3b9cd6bb1b9154fc6453650f4ebce5be.jpg

IT BEGINS

There is now a new version of the chair hog; the Observation Lounge variety. The couple at the table next to me confirmed they had gone for at least an hour. I was here for a good 20 minutes before they finally showed up with napkins from the buffet which probably means they went up to eat.

Sent from outerspace

That looks so messy and tacky.

maybe I'm a little too East Coast for cruising, but my first inclination upon learning about this 'leave a towel on it and its yours forever' phenomenon poolside and in lounges is to scoop up said towel/belongings, nicely place it on the floor next to the seat, and take the seat for myself. If someone complained to me about it I would argue that seats are for sitting, not storing belongings, you can tell by the name.

would I get in trouble for this sort of situation-handling on a cruise?

The Jersey Girl in me thinks there is nothing wrong with your idea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are at Savor for dinner. I'll have the risotto and Grouper and we're all having some of my Champagne, compliments of Klaus and Jovo.

The waiter asked if he could shake it before opening. [emoji16]

77935759a5bb8ad14d1e91973890e141.jpg

984be80ff5422101a80903990e04263c.jpg

1c47d4492d391feca0ebb5aeca9700a9.jpg

9a32bf66d09f53900c44751fa97890b2.jpg

d780ee8a1933686beab99f6f7da0e5fe.jpg

Sent from outerspace

I have no idea where you are seeing that on the daily.

Sent from outerspace

Sorry. It was on Day 5 Freestyle Daily under "todays highlights" section...

BTW, your photos are amazing and you have answered SOOO many of my questions about this beautiful ship without my asking! We are on June 30 to Alaska and the not knowing was killing me!

Our extra credit shots at Waves with Glen, Surf which I can't find a picture of and then Chill Bar.

c138670a7b97547ad1fd9368271b1989.jpg5f34bd1151d75da5322a03cbecf6fbec.jpg16055d5d01ebe11200b7b0084f84dd5c.jpg7ccf80210e7ad1405cff99e3ab87f79e.jpg4e6234154d289c7a263424b72a801083.jpg552d1b2e557fa7a1ee021ea5d1d46d39.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Glen was on the Jade in October 2017 and treated us well at the tastings!!

Where did everyone get their great Hats!!

maybe I'm a little too East Coast for cruising, but my first inclination upon learning about this 'leave a towel on it and its yours forever' phenomenon poolside and in lounges is to scoop up said towel/belongings, nicely place it on the floor next to the seat, and take the seat for myself. If someone complained to me about it I would argue that seats are for sitting, not storing belongings, you can tell by the name.

would I get in trouble for this sort of situation-handling on a cruise?

I don't know but I would love to see you do that! lol

Thanks so VERY, VERY much for your sharing your TA cruise. Wish you were cruising with us on May 10 trans canal. Enjoyed comments , positive and not-so-positive. Maybe NCL will look, but I doubt it. Cruising is about the friends you meet, and the friendly staff you want to come back to and completement.

Ah your Azores shots looked amazing - now I can see why people do TA's.... !!!!

Personally, I would love a few more stops on the way before you cross the pond and I have seen some cruise lines do this but I do love NCL ships for sure! Might have to consider doing one, all that eating, spaing, drinking lol! :'):hearteyes:

Ah your Azores shots looked amazing - now I can see why people do TA's.... !!!!

Personally, I would love a few more stops on the way before you cross the pond and I have seen some cruise lines do this but I do love NCL ships for sure! Might have to consider doing one, all that eating, spaing, drinking lol! :'):hearteyes:

003445f1e4395868b9e1303b205ff40e.jpg

Check out these stops! It is for end of April 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums