Best drinks you've found on ship "cheers" or no "cheers"

At the Alchemy Bar on Conquest, I liked the Moscow Mule that is made with:

vodka; ginger beer and lime juice. If you don't like overly sweet drinks then you may like the Moscow Mule.:cool:

At the Alchemy Bar on Conquest, I liked the Moscow Mule that is made with:

vodka; ginger beer and lime juice. If you don't like overly sweet drinks then you may like the Moscow Mule.:cool:

Do they serve them in a copper mug? Moscow Mules just don't seem as good if not. We make them at home quite often. They've been our favorite adult beverage for years.

My Favorite Drinks:

Early Morning - Peach Bellini (the NEW Mimosa)

Daytime, Poolside - BBC (Banana Bacardi Colada), Mudslides

Pre-Dinner - Tiramisu Martini (AKA Dessert in a Glass YUM)

New Fave from My Last Cruise - Mango Mojito (never been much of a Mojito fan until our Oct. 2015 Breeze cruise).

The Old Standby - Captain & Coke

Misty

Do they serve them in a copper mug? Moscow Mules just don't seem as good if not. We make them at home quite often. They've been our favorite adult beverage for years.

No, it is served in a regular glass.:(

Wondering if they are actually worth the cost - if I am paying 8, 10 bucks for a drink, I'd like to feel a little buzz. A lot of restaurants around here have beverages not much different from drinking fruit juice - unless you order a beer or cocktail. Just wondering about the fru-fru drinks.

Fru-fru drinks are the same just about anywhere. A lot if calories not a lot of alcohol. Nice around the pool IF it's really hot. I like any of the Long Island Teas. I think there's around 5/6 different types. All the same liquor with a different color. There's a Long Island Tea, Tokyo Tea, AMF Tea, Long Beach and the LA Tea are all I can remember. All YUMMY. And pack a wallop if you drink 4/5 over a short time. My hubby and I drink them all day and then if we have any drinks left on our Cheers we'll do To-Kill-Ya shots. (Tequila). 11 days till we board the Magic!!!

Several at Alchemy, which is one of my favorite bars at land or sea (Carnival: put it on the Breeze!!!). The Remedy is probably my favorite, but I like most of them. The sugar splurge drink I like is the Miami Vice.

What is a mocha chocolate getaway?

If you've ever had homemade Milky Way ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top, you've had a Mocha chocolate getaway, only with a little bit of alcohol. Can't remember what all is in it, but they are good. If you've been to St Thomas and gone up to Paradise Point, they call them Bushwhackers. They sell the alcohol in a kit with instructions on how to mix. My hubby got me a margarita maker just to make them at home.

Fru-fru drinks are the same just about anywhere. A lot if calories not a lot of alcohol. Nice around the pool IF it's really hot. I like any of the Long Island Teas. I think there's around 5/6 different types. All the same liquor with a different color. There's a Long Island Tea, Tokyo Tea, AMF Tea, Long Beach and the LA Tea are all I can remember. All YUMMY. And pack a wallop if you drink 4/5 over a short time. My hubby and I drink them all day and then if we have any drinks left on our Cheers we'll do To-Kill-Ya shots. (Tequila). 11 days till we board the Magic!!!

Sounds like we will be trying some tea! Thanks!