Oceania Club

cstrick

I think when we did a B2B & got Bronze it was cruise 5 When we returned to the cabin on turnaround day the Cards were there for the upgraded perks

It was a while ago so my memory may be clouded ;)

We were on a Grand Voyage that that was worth 2 credits, the second leg made us the next level. I was pleased to find out we got the next level perks for the whole GV, not just the second leg.

The only thing that gets weird is I think I remember a conversation that you don't get your second free cruise until # 41 because they don't count the #20 as it's already free. I guess that's a good problem to have.

We were on a Grand Voyage that that was worth 2 credits, the second leg made us the next level. I was pleased to find out we got the next level perks for the whole GV, not just the second leg.

Yes I think the GV is treated differently than a true B2B

We had 2 booking numbers & the GV's back then were few & far between unlike the past year or so ;)

So much wrong info.

The only downside of GV is that multiple segments only count as a single cruise. So make sure the total days of your GV are enough to get you the most points according to your he regular O Club chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure I understand what wrong info you are referring to. Please explain.

If a multiple segment is 24 days or less then that is where you get shorted. Here's the chart in case anyone needs it.

• Cruises up to 24 days will receive one cruise credit
  • Cruises 25-34 days will receive two cruise credits
  • Cruises 35-44 days will receive three cruise credits
  • Cruises 45-54 days will receive four cruise credits
  • Cruises 55-64 days will receive five cruise credits
  • Cruises 65-99 days will receive seven cruise credits
  • Cruises 100-179 days will receive ten cruise credits
  • Cruises 180 + days will receive fifteen cruise credits

That's right because I called and asked the office--they said when you start number 10 you get all benefits.

It appears that Oceania management can't agree on a definitive answer for this question. Our TA has asked Oceania's sales this same question a couple of times for us. She has been told several times that we will get prepaid gratuities after our 10th cruise, and not on our 10th cruise.:confused:

Earlier this year, I asked the Oceania Club Ambassador on Marina whether we would get prepaid gratuities on our 10th cruise, or after. I was told that we should get them on the 10th cruise. However, we should go to the OC Ambassador at the beginning of our 10th cruise, and get confirmation.

I have our on ship invoice for our 5th Oceania cruise. On the invoice, it clearly lists the $200 OBC we were given as a perk of our Bronze status on the 5th cruise. This is written proof that the perk is given on the cruise resulting in moving to the next level in the Oceania Club.

It appears that Oceania management can't agree on a definitive answer for this question. Our TA has asked Oceania's sales this same question a couple of times for us. She has been told several times that we will get prepaid gratuities after our 10th cruise, and not on our 10th cruise.:confused:

Earlier this year, I asked the Oceania Club Ambassador on Marina whether we would get prepaid gratuities on our 10th cruise, or after. I was told that we should get them on the 10th cruise. However, we should go to the OC Ambassador at the beginning of our 10th cruise, and get confirmation.

I have our on ship invoice for our 5th Oceania cruise. On the invoice, it clearly lists the $200 OBC we were given as a perk of our Bronze status on the 5th cruise. This is written proof that the perk is given on the cruise resulting in moving to the next level in the Oceania Club.

Unless there has been a change you will get the grats on the 10th cruise. At least for us it's been that way on 5, 10, and 15. Unlike some other cruise lines you don't have to wait until after the milestone one to get the perks.

On the Oceania Club page

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/experience/oceania-club/levels/

It tells you what cruise you get the perks on

Bronze is 5-9

Silver is 10 -14

and so on

We got Bronze on the 5th cruise & Silver on the 10th cruise

the status level does not show up on your invoice until you actually step foot on the ship but the benefits are there

in your cabin the cards .showing OBC & PPG ....if not there check with reception/purser to be sure they are on your account

How many speciality dining choices do you get on a GV over 24 nights?

On mine it was determined by how many you would get on each segment for your room category. I'm sure it's probably still the same.

• 1 month later...

There was a lot of good info in this thread, so I thought I'd ask this follow up question. We currently have 2 O cruises completed and have a B2B scheduled in May 2018 which will put us at 4 cruises. We then have a 30 day GV booked in July 2018 which will put us at 6.

Here's our question. We just finished booking a B2B+GV cruise, 4 legs in all, that will put us at 10 once we complete it. Will we get the Silver perks when we board the first leg of the B2B, or when the GV starts, or when the second leg of the GV begins. We asked our O PCC to find out, but were curious if any of you might know?

Ideally, we'd love to get the Silver perks starting on the first leg of our 4 leg cruise, but that might be a little too wishful thinking or is it?

There was a lot of good info in this thread, so I thought I'd ask this follow up question. We currently have 2 O cruises completed and have a B2B scheduled in May 2018 which will put us at 4 cruises. We then have a 30 day GV booked in July 2018 which will put us at 6.

Here's our question. We just finished booking a B2B+GV cruise, 4 legs in all, that will put us at 10 once we complete it. Will we get the Silver perks when we board the first leg of the B2B, or when the GV starts, or when the second leg of the GV begins. We asked our O PCC to find out, but were curious if any of you might know?

Ideally, we'd love to get the Silver perks starting on the first leg of our 4 leg cruise, but that might be a little too wishful thinking or is it?

I believe you will get them at the start of the GV.