Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

Our CC friend Dave (DMWNC1959) who helped many of us so much with his wonderful "Everything Royal Princess" thread sails on the Royal this Sunday.

I wanted to thank him again and wish him Bon voyage, smooth seas, sunshine, great food and service and a wonderful time meeting his new friends.

Thanks again, friend! It is YOUR turn now!! :D

I add my thanks as well. Without Dave's hard work on deck plans, pointy arrows to cabins, dining plans!! my trip on RP for the Maiden cruise would not have been so easy. Almost knew the ship like the back of my hand before even stepping aboard.

Have a GREAT cruise Dave. :D

Edited by SwissDave

Dave- I share the sentiments of those above.

It's been a long time coming for you and I look forward to hearing all about your B2B and seeing your always excellent photos.

Bon Voyage!

Norris

Dave,

I want to add my thanks! Your thread was a great way to share information and spend time waiting for the Royal to come. I hope you have a great time on her for two weeks and hope you don't need to buy larger pants in FLL on turnaround day as you work through your Dining Guide! A number of friends in our community sailed her in the Med this Summer and enjoyed her very much.

Edited by IECalCruiser

Have a wonderful cruise Dave. I still see you helping others with their questions, and really appreciate all the information you continue to share. We all look forward to hearing about your impressions now that you will finally be on the beautiful Royal yourself.

Bon Voyage!!

Eileen

BON VOYAGE, DAVE. I am so excited for you!! Thanks again and again for your wonderful thread that got me really excited to be cruising the Royal. I only wish I could be there when you discover just how wonderful she is!!

I am also hoping you receive the amazing service that we got on our cruises.

Have fun!!!!!!

Cheers, Denise.

I want to say a big thanks to Dave, also! It was very helpful before our wonderful, fantastic cruise on the 11-10 sailing! I must admit, I am a bit jealous that we only got to spend 1 week on Royal--it was not long enough!!! Can't wait to go back on her or Regal! :D

David you need to take a selfie when you see the Royal for the first time and post it. I am sure your expression will be as priceless as all the information you have labored over and shared here with your CruiseCritic family. I look forward to seeing you again on 12/8 and hearing all the great things that you have done on the Royal. Thank you again! Have a great cruise and remember.....1 Bellini, 2 Bellini, 3 Bellini....floor:D

Edited by missymerv

Dave have a great cruise & thanks for everything you've done for all of us. It's time to enjoy yourself & hopefully you'll enjoy the Royal as much as me.

"Escape Completely" & looking forward to hearing about your experiences after you cruises have ended...Buon Viaggio!!! :)

Dave, just to echo many sentiments already expressed here, I'm sure you will enjoy your experience on this beautiful ship and even find something new (I know it's hard to believe!) :-). Thanks again for making my journey with Royal Princess to start long before I stepped on her in August! You and many other folks in CC are incredibly generous and kind.

Charlene

THANK YOU. Again, I find myself speechless. :o And I sincerely appreciate the warm wishes and very kind words.

Just checked into my hotel on 17th Street and 'heard' about this thread by email, as I had not yet taken the opportunity to check Cruise Critic since earlier this morning. The weather here in Fort Lauderdale is a bit overcast and muggy (what am I suppose to do with this winter coat I'm now dragging around?) and hopefully we'll have a nice Sail Away on Sunday.

I'm starving, and off to get me some dinner. It has been a very long day so far and I'm still attempting to flip my hours to get accustomed to staying awake during the day.

Looking forward to meeting the folks on both Roll Calls, relaxing, and enjoying Royal Princess for two weeks.

The Countdown Clock is almost at 'Zero'. It's been a long road, and it's been wonderful sharing it with all of you.

Sunday can't get here soon enough...

:D