CELEBRITY WEB SITE SURVEY - Now's Your Chance!

QE2_Fan

No I'm not doing the survey - Celebrity have just pushed out a survey on their website, well about their website!! One could hope its a reflection of the recent increase in noise over issues and frustrations felt with their site from many on here, let alone others outside of Cruise Critic also.

For anyone that has experience the 'glitches' over on the Celebrity Web Site, they are currently running a survey to get an idea of how good or bad you think their site is. Please pop over and complete the survey if you can - the more than do it the more they will be aware of the impact of some of their issues - sure some are minor or cosmetic, but others like unable to access bookings or lost details are considerable. its only short so will take less than 5 mins or your time.

It should pop up immediately, if not click around the site and the survey window should pop up at some point to ask you to complete. Be nice :D

http://www.celebritycruises.com

Edited by QE2_Fan

No I'm not doing the survey - Celebrity have just pushed out a survey on their website, well about their website!! One could hope its a reflection of the recent increase in noise over issues and frustrations felt with their site from many on here, let alone others outside of Cruise Critic also.

For anyone that has experience the 'glitches' over on the Celebrity Web Site, they are currently running a survey to get an idea of how good or bad you think their site is. Please pop over and complete the survey if you can - the more than do it the more they will be aware of the impact of some of their issues - sure some are minor or cosmetic, but others like unable to access bookings or lost details are considerable. its only short so will take less than 5 mins or your time.

It should pop up immediately, if not click around the site and the survey window should pop up at some point to ask you to complete. Be nice :D

http://www.celebritycruises.com

I just went to the site and while I was looking around trying to get the survey to pop up, what do you think I got? "We'll be back shortly, working to improve your experience!!"

I just went to the site and while I was looking around trying to get the survey to pop up, what do you think I got? "We'll be back shortly, working to improve your experience!!"

ROFL!! Well maybe you can take their consistency into account when you get to complete it :D

I just heard some others can access page but no survey is appearing - hate to think they didn't like the answers they have got so far and pulled it down...or is it another glitch in the system :eek::confused:

I clicked all over the place but never got the survey to pop up. Maybe not on the US site yet?

Hmm.. i was on the US site when I completed it...i went over to the Aussie site afterwards to have another go :D:p, but it didn't come up - assumed as it knew I was on same computer. Hopefully you will see it soon and can add your thoughts!

I shall be on my cruise for 14 days. I have been planning it for 472 days. Website problems take out a lot of the joy and anticipation involved in the planning. I've never been on an X cruise, and I am reassured by the many who post here that customer service onboard is generally very good. However it doesn't fill me with enthusiasm or build a feeling of trust for X before I go when the website it so full of problems. I'd like to be able to pass that on and be heard. The survey is a good idea - if they take any notice of it - but I shan't hold my breath. 😬

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I share your frustration and concern TowandaUk. And I agree, it would be nice to give some constructive and balanced feedback in their survey. I am going on a cruise end of Feb with X and I have found it very annoying trying to book excursions through them because the website is down or having problems when I try to book.

Because of this, it makes me nervous. So when it's finally up, I feel the need to double check my booking details and prior purchases just to make sure it's still recorded..... just in case.

Another thing I find annoying is if I want to go out of my reservation details or pre cruise planning, it populates a box that says I am about to leave that space. But nothing ever happens. There is no box to click to confirm that's what you want to do or or cancel leaving that space. Instead the box remains, unless I close out of the whole site and start again.

Other than those two frustrations - I like the Celebrity site and it would be great to show that through participating in the survey. It's always so easy to spot and talk about what's wrong and forget about all the things that are good.

Edited by Embrace

Perhaps it's a random survey - not surveying everyone that clicks onto the celebrity site.

I was trying to find a cruise and part way through my search, I was directed to the link for the survey.

Only trouble was, the link wasn't active, so I got no further!!!!:eek:

It eventually popped up for me. I took full advantage of "other," which is the only place where you can give specific information. I hope it helps. I'm getting very frustrated that I can't add a booked cruise and work on shore excursions and dining. I've got a family group of 15 people waiting on me!

I got it but none of the questions were really about the performance (or lack thereof) of the site.

No opportunity to comment on issues and problems. Just the usual about how quick, could you find what you were looking for, why did you visit Celebrity, etc. It would really be a good thing if Celebrity created a focus group to allow people to work with them on fixing the problems.

Oh well, as I've said before, good thing the IT dept is only in charge of the website. If they were in charge of the cruise ships I'd have stopped sailing Celebrity years ago :p

It eventually popped up for me. I took full advantage of "other," which is the only place where you can give specific information. I hope it helps. I'm getting very frustrated that I can't add a booked cruise and work on shore excursions and dining. I've got a family group of 15 people waiting on me!

Was on the phone with Captain's Club about another matter and asked about the survey. They have no knowledge of the survey and a very helpful gal asked three supervisors. I have been unable to locate it.

Would be so happy if I could find it.

Oh well

No survey popped up for me! And I am one of the many with 2 cruises I cannot see on "my celebrity" page - and cannot add - and 2 canceled cruises I cannot delete! It is beyond frustration. The "workarounds" are highly annoying! I really wish =X= would get their IT act together pronto!!

Jill

Do you have your computer set to allow popups from the website?

I got it to pop up when signing into my Celebrity, I took the survey and gave them what I thought was accurate for what I experience, about a 3 overall. After submitting I got "Congratulations! You reached the end of the survey. Thank you for your time in helping us improve celebritycruises.com". I hope everyone gets a chance to take the survey, maybe they will finally fix it. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction.