Your favorite Celebrity waiter

GeorgeL

1 hour ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

Sony is such a sweetheart! Always smiling! Saw him in March on the Silhouette and he served breakfast to us one morning! 

Domnick was also in Luminae and remembered us from a Summit cruise! Amazing memories on some of the crew! 

We requested  Domnick every night we dined in Luminae.  He was so kind with our special needs adult son! Treated him like a king. Our last night onboard they became Facebook friends and have been keeping in touch ever since! In fact Domnick sent him a message just yesterday!

That's wonderful to hear about Dominick.  He waited on us several times and he was always so kind to me and concerned that everything was the way I liked it.  I'm not surprised he was so good with your son, he's a very special asset to Celebrity.  

• 2 months later...
On 12/11/2009 at 10:06 PM, drb said:

Savio, from Goa India was our waiter last December on the Summit and without doubt was the finest waiter I have had in any restaurant. Our 8 top closed down the dining room many of the nights and I believe that his level of service was a major element in how our table of four un-affiliated couples came to enjoy each others company.

Is it possible to find out if he might be working on the Summit again for our return in a week prior to boarding and checking with the Maitre de?

Savio was our waiter in Our 34 anniversary cruise onboard the Silhouette, he is one of the best waiters

Edited by gerelmx

"Happy happy". Don't know his real name. He was on equinox 3 years ago and now on reflection. Always smiles and calls "happy people". Made our morning in the buffet every single day. 

15 hours ago, Hypo said:

Nino.  Waiter in Luminae on Equinox.  Best waiter we have had in over 35 cruises!

Agree.   Sailed with him 3 times in the last couple of years.  He has been with Celebrity since before they were bought by RCI.  We are sailing on Equinox next month but unfortunately we are not in a suite unless our MoveUp bid is accepted.  We will certainly stop in to Luminae to say hello in any event.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ak1004 said:

"Happy happy". Don't know his real name. He was on equinox 3 years ago and now on reflection. Always smiles and calls "happy people". Made our morning in the buffet every single day. 

That's Morales. He's so fun! 
We just had him on Reflection in June, and we had him once before as well.