Dumbest complaints I just heard

bikerunner

I was on the 12 night on Nov. 9th....and I had complaints when I got home that made my kids start to throw things at me!:D......

My clothes no longer fit

My feet were swollen from too much drinking and seasoning from the food

I was exhausted from staying up too late

I was sunburned from being on the beach

My bed at home was now waaaaay too hard

No one had my breakfast ready for me when I woke up the next day

I HAD to wake up with an alarm clock

I had to cook...what's cooking?

My clothes were CLEAN when I left...laundry..bleh

And my BIGGEST complaint....

I STILL DON'T HAVE THE NEXT CRUISE BOOKED!:mad::(

(About to book the 10 night out of Charleston though....LOVED the Mercury!) The kids can complain....I won't!!

~Jaime

If that doesn't work out join us on the Feb.1/10 eleven night Radiance of the Seas Mexican Riviera cruise out of San Diego. The hump Royal Suite (same size as Penthouse suite on Mercury), two aft corner Royal Family and three Grand suites are still available and we can provide a Next Cruise Friends & Family certificate that will give you $200 OBC if you book by Jan 10th. Also your new Elite status give C&A Diamond status on RC. You should have our email address from our roll call.

The topic reminded me of a comment made by a lady on an Alaska cruise a few years ago. We were at the Hubbard Glacier (one of the most magnificent sights on earth) on a beautiful sunny day. Someone asked this woman if she was goin on deck to look at glacier and she said, 'No, it's just a bunch of dirty ice."

Some folks would complain if you hung them with a new rope!

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

I didn't hear this on a ship, but rather on an excursion in Australia, but it's still relevant...and true....an older man from Oklahoma stated that the moon in the sky was bigger in the USA than the one he just looked at in Australia....hmmm...I didn't know each country on earth has their own moon...lol

I didn't hear this on a ship, but rather on an excursion in Australia, but it's still relevant...and true....an older man from Oklahoma stated that the moon in the sky was bigger in the USA than the one he just looked at in Australia....hmmm...I didn't know each country on earth has their own moon...lol

Maybe he was talking about

THE MOON ILLUSION EXPLAINED

from

http://facstaff.uww.edu/mccreadd/

I was at a castle in England on an excursion and a Woman and her husband walked in. Not ten seconds later the women turned to her husband and said "I don't want to see one more rock. I want to go shopping!" He was enjoying the castle. She wasn't havin it.

Day one at the Customer Service Desk:

We have a balcony cabin and want to know if our cabin is above sea level?

At the Future Cruise Managers Office:

We are interested in a cruise to Las Vegas. Do you stop at Treasure Island?

No, no, no - I'm sorry but surely no-one could be that stupid? It's a joke right?

I was at a castle in England on an excursion and a Woman and her husband walked in. Not ten seconds later the women turned to her husband and said "I don't want to see one more rock. I want to go shopping!" He was enjoying the castle. She wasn't havin it.

My background: Degree in Geology.

While cruising through the Beagle Channel on a S Amer cruise, I was taking photos madly of all the rock formations. My wife and travel friends wanted to step in for drinks - I told them they couldn't miss all this beauty, and they said 'they're just rocks!'. I almost cried in disbelief of such crassness. Of course that has become my wife's favorite saying anytime she sees me going bonkers over 'rocks'.

Denny

I was behind a very irate couple at the guest relations desk--they wanted to know where the second bedroom in the penthouse (M class ship) suite had gone. Guest relations person gently explained that there had never been a second bedroom in the penthouse. Irate couple assured her that there had always been one before and they always sailed in the penthouse! I wonder on what cruiseline? Any way, they finally left in a huff. I asked the GR person how she could stand it and she just rolled her eyes!

Unfortunately, these dear people turned out to be our neighbors and almost ran us down with their scooters one evening when we were coming out of our cabin to head to dinner. No apologies of course.

If that doesn't work out join us on the Feb.1/10 eleven night Radiance of the Seas Mexican Riviera cruise out of San Diego. The hump Royal Suite (same size as Penthouse suite on Mercury), two aft corner Royal Family and three Grand suites are still available and we can provide a Next Cruise Friends & Family certificate that will give you $200 OBC if you book by Jan 10th. Also your new Elite status give C&A Diamond status on RC. You should have our email address from our roll call.

I would LOVE to cruise again so soon after this last one, but Jim's job doesn't let him get away very often!:( So when we do vacation out of the area, it's usually for two weeks at a time. So we're planning right now for March 21, or April 1, 2011! We can even get the cabin we just had if we just get around to booking! (I'll probably do that tomorrow!:D)

We'll just drive to Charleston, and use the day before and after the cruise as part of the vacation (I was born in Charleston, and lived there until I was 4, and would LOVE to just be able to tour around there for a couple of days, so this is PERFECT!)

And I do want to get one more cruise on the Mercury, just in case any rumors turn out to be true about her leaving Celebrity!:)

(BTW...I think of you everyday...John Candy is sitting on my kitchen windowsill!)

~Jaime

Archived