A Seasonal Card for HAL Animal Lovers

fann1sh

I should probably wait until later in the season to post this....but just discovered this card, and as soon as I saw it, wanted to share it....

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2509000709899&source=jl999

That was just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it.

Merry early Christmas to you and yours!! :)

Awwwww....I loved that! Makes you believe in magic, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing! Brought a smile to my face, and made me hug my Springer, Piper, and then warm the towels in the dryer for my "porch cat" Ty's shelter, which by the way, he says thank you thank you for!;)

Merry Christmas to you as well!

very nice, thank you from all of your SPCA friends out there :D

I loved the snowball one but this one is truly sweet.

It's never to early to wish anyone a happy holiday. thank you:):)

Thankyou for sharing.your beautiful card.. it looks just like that outside my door tonight.

We;ve had our first big snow fall of the season ...Christmas lights look quite lovely so magical with swirling snow flakes dancing in their glow.

Lots of fun tomorrow morning (not quite so lovely then ;)) when we dig ourselves out for work.

Ginsey's asleep in front of the fire...I hope he's not dreaming of a kitty for Christmas cause he's not getting one.:D

May this special time of year be filled with warm places to be for each of you.:):)

Yes that was a sweet card, funny too one of my childhood friends is

Jackie Lawson but a guy.

Thanks I think I will sign up and use some of them.

Happy Holidays to you all !!!!!!!!!!!

Jacquie Lawson cards are the absolute best. All beautiful and so well done. I've been sending them for years and well worth the $10/yr. The only problem is that when you send friends one, they end up joining and you can't surprise them anymore. ;)

Thank you, that was beautiful! I love the Jacquie Lawson cards, particularly all the ones with the animals. :) Have you seen the Advent calendar she put out this year? You have to pay a couple dollars extra but it is well worth it.

Happy Holidays to all of you on the HAL boards and your families and 4 legged family members!! :D

Sue

I should probably wait until later in the season to post this....but just discovered this card, and as soon as I saw it, wanted to share it....

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2509000709899&source=jl999

Patricia: Thanks for sharing. I was beginning to feel real sorry for little Fluff lost in the snow. All the best to you and yours during this wonderful holiday season.

Couldn't watch it; unexpectedly, we had to put our lovely 14 year old tabby down today. Took her to the vet thinking it was a bad tooth, turned out to be major cancer. Broke our hearts, but we did the right thing. R.I.P. Muggins

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

Oh, gr77, I just read your post. You were posting same time as me. How sad for you. We get so attached to our pets; they are truly "one of the family." I know you have wonderful memories of better times with you kitty, and I hope those memories will ease your pain a little.

Very nice. Thank you for posting. Usually while at the computer there's a cat on my lap but they (Dolce, Louis, and Hugo--my kiddens) missed it...I'd go crazy if they ever got out of the house. Thanks again it was very cute!

Wilsonqbc...is that an Egyptian Mau? Beautiful cat.

Archived