Recap of first-time-ever NCLer going on EPIC . . .

DGP1111

The Sky and Epic are likely worlds apart...there are many ships in between :)

That's why I'm excited to be experiencing both during 2011. And plan to enjoy both. :)

Trust you will continue to have wonderful experiences in your future travels.

Thanks for the kind words, Pinkie! :)

Planning to have great time on multiple sailings later this year. :D

I just re-read the first ~20 pages of this EPIC review (WHEW) and my thought was:

Given that numerous people posted on here about their (then) upcoming Epic sailings - I can't help but wonder how many of them enjoyed their cruise. If any of you guys are still subscribed to this thread - feel free to report back as to your cruise on the Epic!!!

Tom

All I can say is "wow"! I stumbled across your review today and boy, am I glad I did! I guess I had a few misconceptions about the Epic, but thanks to your review, my perception has changed. I'd love to bring my family to experience such a wonderful ship!

I really did appreciate your honest and balanced take and enjoyed your writing style.

Thanks again, and happy cruising :)

All I can say is "wow"! I stumbled across your review today and boy, am I glad I did! I guess I had a few misconceptions about the Epic, but thanks to your review, my perception has changed. I'd love to bring my family to experience such a wonderful ship!

I really did appreciate your honest and balanced take and enjoyed your writing style.

Thanks again, and happy cruising :)

I actually just re-read the review cuz I was recommending the Epic to a friend - heck now I want to go! So Sharon tell me when and we'll meet onboard! :D:D

I just re-read the first ~20 pages of this EPIC review (WHEW) and my thought was:

Given that numerous people posted on here about their (then) upcoming Epic sailings - I can't help but wonder how many of them enjoyed their cruise. If any of you guys are still subscribed to this thread - feel free to report back as to your cruise on the Epic!!!

Tom

Tom, can you make my 120 some odd days speed up? I'd love to let everyone know how I feel ... Will Dec 10 EVER arrive? Please??

. . . Given that numerous people posted on here about their (then) upcoming Epic sailings - I can't help but wonder how many of them enjoyed their cruise. If any of you guys are still subscribed to this thread - feel free to report back as to your cruise on the Epic!!!

Ohhhhh, YES to what Tom said!! :D

. . .I'd love to bring my family to experience such a wonderful ship!

Thanks again, and happy cruising

Glad to be of any assistance.

Happy cruisin' right back to YOU as well. :)

Reliving the Epic experience in this way was so enjoyable. I am also thinking about rebooking Epic for next year (following my Pearl trip to Alaska in September so I can grab a Cruise Reward first!).

Thank you Don, et al. for the time and effort put forth for such a wonderful review of NCL which is often not given its due respect!

Kimberly

A review may help me move forward with my excitement ... hint, hint;)

At least something to look forward to :D

Perhaps I will - but it's hard to say. If I feel that I have additional things to add, or points to make --- otherwise, it's a lot of energy used!

Tom

At least something to look forward to :D

Perhaps I will - but it's hard to say. If I feel that I have additional things to add, or points to make --- otherwise, it's a lot of energy used!

Tom

And I'm not worth it?????

:D;)

All in favor of Don doing all the NCL reviews say "Ay".

Kimberly: "Ay" :p

NCL should provide a free cruise on each of the ships. The marketing he has done for Epic cannot go unnoticed.

I would definitely agree with this statement! We should take a poll to get a number on those of us who have booked on the Epic as a direct or indirect result of Don:D

Me, I'm in the indirect group - he posted something on another board about avoiding whatever drama was happening by watching NCL's newest ship sail out of the shipyard. I decided to check it out too. I got so flippin excited about everything the Epic had to offer and, well, the rest is history;)

Oh, and vote Ay for a Don review of ALL of the NCL fleet!!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Count me as a direct casualty. Don -- do you realize what you've done - THINK MAN!!! :eek:

;)

Tom

If he didn't know before then I bet he knows now!!!

I am planning to book Epic again for next year but not sure where or which cabin yet. Depending on whether or not I sail solo or with a friend.

Then I'd really like to get a transatlantic on one of the new ships but I bet they will be hard to come by. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Don (and Mike) for the great reviews of their trip on the Epic. DH and I looking forward to cruising that ship the end of september. You both did such a fantastic job of an overview of all the amenities and activities that I will feel like Iam home on the ship. :) take care and hope to someday run into one of you in the future.