Congratulations mamaofami.

erewhon

Does one get the medallion on the cruise where one will reach the 100 days or after that trip? I am set to pass the 100 days on my next cruise and am wondering. I know with the stars you have to wait till after and one the next cruise for your perks. Thanks

Congratulations, Carol and Sam.

Happy for you to receive your 100 day Medallions.

Look for them to deliver the photo of you with Captain/Hotel Manager. That is one of our favorite momentos from every cruise. :)

How wonderful it is that you got your copper medallion on the lovely Maasdam.

Coincidentally, a few years back, so did I.

I just got my silver medallion last week on the Oosterdam. That was pretty swell, too!

(Hope you don't mind me horning in on your thread just a little.);)

How wonderful it is that you got your copper medallion on the lovely Maasdam.

Coincidentally, a few years back, so did I.

I just got my silver medallion last week on the Oosterdam. That was pretty swell, too!

(Hope you don't mind me horning in on your thread just a little.);)

Hi May4! How are you and your sister? Congrats on the silver medallion.

Hi Lettie, too! I'm in the same boat as you (no pun intended! :rolleyes: ). We're doing the Veendam in October and at the end of that cruise, will have 101 days. Wonder if we will get medallions then...or will we get them on our next cruise on the Maasdam in January?

LOL...now, what's wrong with this picture? Being excited about something that we're achieving because of the $$$ we've spent???

mamaofami,

I read on another thread that you had received your 100 day Medallion.

Congratulations.

May you enjoy many more cruises.

Can we please combine all these mamaofami threads clogging the front page? :D

Seriously, congratulations on passing the milestone.

Aside to Innlady1 who wrote:

LOL...now, what's wrong with this picture? Being excited about something that we're achieving because of the $$$ we've spent???
Decisions... decisions. Should it be an :eek: (as in "I share your pain!") or a :D (accompaniment by Carly Simon singing "Anticipation.)

Sheila,

You should get your Medallion on the cruise during which you achieve the next level.

It's the Mariner Stars that 'kick in' on the next cruise after achieving higher stars.

Congratulations. :)

We reached our 100 days on the Westerdam recently. I'm guessing we'll get the medallions on our Maasdam cruise in October.

Jim, I think because you were on a repo cruise they probably did not have a Mariner event otherwise you would have received then But yes you will receive on the Maasdam :)

Hi May4! How are you and your sister? Congrats on the silver medallion.

Hi Innlady. Thanks for your message. We're doing great and remain very enthusiastic about HAL cruises.:) And then some!

We received our coppers during the cruise we hit the 100 day mark aboard the beautiful and elegant maasdam. If you are concerned, I suggest making a stop at the front desk to make sure they are aware that you now qualify. For us they had a reception with all the past medal holders to welcome the new medal holders to the club. Free cheap champagne, pictures with Capt. Hank Draper and class A munchies. No fireworks though!:D,

Archived