Think we just ruined our cruise!

huneymoonerz

glad they made it!

Now that they aren't frantically looking for that elusive birth certificate, I'm sure that they will find it as soon as they get back home and open the first drawer!

Funny...when I can't find something, I usually ask the child...they know, or look in places adults would logically rule out. and vice versa...mom do you know where my???

Now that we know they made it onboard, we all will want to know if B.C. is found and where.

Actually - NO yourself. The OP and everyone but you who replied to this thread used this forum for its intended purpose - help, advice and support. Posters like yourself lamely respond with animosity where there is no call for it. You're either a twelve year old who doesn't know better or an adult who never will.

Well said!

bad day???????

No never. I just see it as someone griping about something in a public forum about their own misery and what they have ultimate control over. No one esle's business really. But then again it is the............i'll stop here

I recently made a post about a couple of tshirts i had and an experience to go with it. there were posts made as to pictures or it didnt happen. Cool, i didnt gripe about it, just took it that people wont always believe everything. Not hat i had any reason at all to lie about it.

I am so happy you made it. You have inspired me to think ahead. I am cruising in three weeks with several friends, and my roommate is someone who loses and misplaces everything on a daily basis. After following your story, I decided today to go and get her documents she needs to board and I will keep them with mine. I am very organized when it comes to travel and I want to make sure she gets on the ship. Thanks for the inspiration and again, happy cruising.;)

Whats your problem? When did the OP blame anyone else? I am sure she feels bad enough about having misplaced the BC with out your comments! And is there a rule against posting about it that all of the other readers of this post missed? I for one used it as a reason to go look and see if my daughters and grandkids BC's are where I put them.

I certainly hope your day gets better and perhaps you wont be so quick to judge someone else!

Like you judge me? ok My day has been amazing much less my whole weekend. I wont post about it because people will ask for pictures or it didnt happen!

So glad to hear they made it onto their cruise... I can't recall a post I've followed more closely on this forum (besides my own, of course)!! :D

Hope they have the best vacation - they deserve it after all that stress!:)

Me, too. I keep coming back to check on this post.

Hope they're finally relaxing on the ship!

Like you judge me? ok My day has been amazing much less my whole weekend. I wont post about it because people will ask for pictures or it didnt happen!

lol...sounds like you are jealous that the OP got support and understanding with her thread and you werent treated the same way.

HOORAY!!!

Best news all weekend. My family showed up at the port last Dec only to learn that my wife's passport was not in the stack with everyone else. That was a hectic day but taught us a great lesson. Hope others will benefit from this too.

Me, too. I keep coming back to check on this post.

Hope they're finally relaxing on the ship!

Me three! I have been following this post and am so HAPPY that they made it. Too bad for all the negative commenters...nothing negative to comment on here now.....whatever will you do??.:D

No never. I just see it as someone griping about something in a public forum about their own misery and what they have ultimate control over. No one esle's business really. But then again it is the............i'll stop here

I recently made a post about a couple of tshirts i had and an experience to go with it. there were posts made as to pictures or it didnt happen. Cool, i didnt gripe about it, just took it that people wont always believe everything. Not hat i had any reason at all to lie about it.

With one MAJOR exception......

SHE brought her issue here - asking for help and guidance. She never asked for judgment or attitude :rolleyes:.

Archived