Happy Thanksgiving

eh2zed

Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians. Hope you are all enjoying weather as beautiful as the weather we are having in South Western Ontario. This will be one of the better Thanksgiving weekends in memory down here.

Greetings to all,

Yes Happy Thanksgiving. I am happy and grateful yhat tomorrow we are supposed to heat up to 21 degrees celcius again. As right now it is minus 1.9 degrees C. We have also had approx 7 inches of rain since Sunday and yesterday it snowed.

Hope to have a great weekend regardless.

Helen

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian cc'ers. All of us on the boards have much to be thankful for.:D

I too am hoping the forecast is right and the weather will be nice for this Thanksgiving:)

It's a glorious day here ( just north if Toronto) The the clan will gather tomorrow..turkey and fixings await.:)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.!!

a bit of an Irish Blessing :)

May love and laughter light your days,

and warm your heart and home.

May good and faithful friends be yours,

wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world,

with joy that long endures.

May all life's passing seasons,

bring the best to you and yours

Have a wonderful holiday weekend !!

Colleen

Weather forecast for Ottawa, 25c today, 26c tomorrow and cooling off :p to 22c on Monday. It is October, right?

Happy Thanksgiving!!:D

Beautiful, eh?! :D

Happy Turkey Day!!

I just turned the a/c on in the kitchen. :D Don't think I've ever done that before, when roasting a Thanksgiving turkey.

P.S.: Just looked at my cat avatar, and laughed. Cat is looking much less composed, LOL! She is sitting on top of the a/c, looking in the kitchen window, meowing to ask: "Isn't that bird ready YET?!?"

Patricia: So, your kitty likes turkey! One of mine does, but the other won't eat "people" food. Reminds me of a Thanksgiving many, many years ago [43] at my folk's home on Lake Simcoe. The family dog loved turkey. After dinner I cleaned off the bird to store the leftovers, all the time giving Sherry pieces of turkey. She finally had her fill, sat in middle of living room, let out a large burp:eek: & waddled off to sleep with my Pop who had gone to rest after recovering from a heart attack. I can still laugh & smile at that burp after all these years. How I miss them all!

And now that it's closer to the actual day, let me add my wishes that everyone "up where the north begins" has a Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, and peace.

And a chance to go swimming after the big meal is an unexpected plus! :D

Archived