Liberty Deck Plans

B and C Blake

Proof positive that 2.0 is pretty much just a venue renaming exercise.

Agree here. Except for the new Serenity areas ont he Sun and Spa deck, looks like just some minor facade changes and some re-branding of lounges. Maybe there'll be some cosmetic revisions to the decor into the softer color schemes being done on the the Breeze. Still hoping for something.

Though they still show the Grille in the aft near the Versailles Pool, in addition to the Guy Fieri Burger Joint midship. Does this imply that the old grill menu will be available there in addition to the new burgers at Guy's Burger Joint?

I'm not seeing an aft grill show up. I know John Heald said that Hot Dogs would now be moved to the Deli, so that makes it seem like the "old" burger/dog/fries grill is kaput.

Wow.. I expected the two new Lido bars to be more like where those bars under the stairs are... I also expected Guys burger joint to be over on the Port side where the burger place was before..... Other then that... looks about the same on the deck plans...

No more Fish and Chips.

Alas, although I didn't care for the fishie chips,I really liked the tuna tartare on watermelon and the ceviche. Guess I will have to console myself with another drink of the day and a Guy's burger? Or should I just stick with the Drink of the Day?

No matter, am still excited to be on her in two weeks.

Oh well, still an awesome ship!:)

Agree! Had Liberty booked waaay before anything was announced. Still happy to be on her, with or without the changes. Truthfully, only the addition of Serenity makes a difference to me - and even then, I liked the way they kept the kids out of the aft lido pool, using it as an adult only section. I like having a pool to dip in, rather than a hottub.

So I was checking out the new deck plans - clicking on the new spots (like the new burger join, and blue iguana bar and cantina) and they look like they are 'indoors'? Am I crazy? Is that just an 'artist rendering'? I notice the windows (which I guess are there on Lido) but looks like carpet and tables and other 'inside' details? Your thoughts?

Archived