Just noticed TA changed our cabins!!!

tab1220

Yeah, I know this. I'm just so frustrated with her right now. ugh

Are these oceanview balc connected to the triples?

6602 and 6204 are the triples,connecting with the doubles..

No matter what you tell RCCL, they will not talk to you,no matter how wrong your TA is acting.

Yeah, I know this. I'm just so frustrated with her right now. ugh

Are these oceanview balc connected to the triples?

Yes,the ones I mentioned are all connecting oceanview balconies....one triple with one double.

I'M FRUSTRATED with her too......;)

I've been calling her every time I get a free moment at work, which is not very often. Now that she is not even responding to my emails,I've left a message informing her that I need to do a 3-way call with RC to get this resolved or she can go ahead and cancel the booking.

I'm pretty much over it.

WOW! So I just left er the above message and she responded via email. Saying that she has an assistant that will be contacting me and keepin me posted. I emailed back telling her to go ahead and cancel the booking.

I'm on the phone with her as we speak. Geez!!

WOW! So I just left er the above message and she responded via email. Saying that she has an assistant that will be contacting me and keepin me posted. I emailed back telling her to go ahead and cancel the booking.

I'm on the phone with her as we speak. Geez!!

lesson learned..........never use her again......:rolleyes:

She's saying the balconies aren't available...then oh wait yes they are. She then says you're going to pay a significant amount of extra money for these however. I said even though it's RC's fault. I then asked her to do a 3-way call so they can tell me this. She's says she's not allowed to as they won't speak with me. I again told her to cancel my booking.

I'm on hold while she's calling RC.

I WILL NEVER USE THIS FLAKE AGAIN!!.I don't beleive in name calling but she truelly deserves this title!!

I'll keep everyone posted.

My final payment date is 14 November.

Won't you lose your deposit by canceling since you are past final payment date? I've got two cabins booked for my cruise in Feb. and the deposit was $1000 ($500 each). That would be an expensive lesson learned.

She's saying the balconies aren't available...then oh wait yes they are. She then says you're going to pay a significant amount of extra money for these however. I said even though it's RC's fault. I then asked her to do a 3-way call so they can tell me this. She's says she's not allowed to as they won't speak with me. I again told her to cancel my booking.

I WILL NEVER USE THIS FLAKE AGAIN!!.I don't beleive in name calling but she truelly deserves this title!!

I had a major issue several years back and the TA I was using did in fact do a three way call. Maybe something has changed but I can confirm it has been done in the past. Good luck

Sorry - didn't count days. Since you said that you'd made final payment, I assumed it was after final payment day.

I had an issue 3 years ago with my cabin being switched without my or TA's permission. TA did a 3-way call with RC. RC wouldn't speak with me alone but would with my TA present. I'm not sure if they changed the "rules" since then regarding whether RC can speak with a customer or if your (former) TA knows that she screwed up and a conversation with RC will confirm that.

RCI will speak to you on a 3 way

I'm sorry..I'm back 3 glasses of wine later.

So this bi*%# lied!!! She kept me on hold for almost 30 minutes then comes back on the line claiming that she thought I was there the whole time. BS!!!

I finally told her that she can stop lying and insulting my intelligence....among some other things that maybe I shouldn't have said. I can't believe this little twitt!!!!

She finally admitted that she's been trying to figure out a way to cover the extra costs of moving us into better cabins but just needs some time assuring me that she could do something when she comes back from her honeymoon on the 18th...ummm I don't think so!!

I told her thatif we are not booked and confirmed in cabins that will suit my family by tomorrow evening...we're cancelling!!

I really hate to do this and ruin our only vacation that we ever take plus the kids Christmas, but she's about to make me have a stroke. I feel like I'm in a nightmare and can't wake up!!!!

Thank you guys for your help and so sorry to keep you waiting. I just had to calm myself down first.

I'm really fearing that because of her wedding, she won't be able to fix her mistakes :mad:

I'm sorry..I'm back 3 glasses of wine later.

So this bi*%# lied!!! She kept me on hold for almost 30 minutes then comes back on the line claiming that she thought I was there the whole time. BS!!!

I finally told her that she can stop lying and insulting my intelligence....among some other things that maybe I shouldn't have said. I can't believe this little twitt!!!!

She finally admitted that she's been trying to figure out a way to cover the extra costs of moving us into better cabins but just needs some time assuring me that she could do something when she comes back from her honeymoon on the 18th...ummm I don't think so!!

I told her thatif we are not booked and confirmed in cabins that will suit my family by tomorrow evening...we're cancelling!!

I really hate to do this and ruin our only vacation that we ever take plus the kids Christmas, but she's about to make me have a stroke. I feel like I'm in a nightmare and can't wake up!!!!

Thank you guys for your help and so sorry to keep you waiting. I just had to calm myself down first.

I'm really fearing that because of her wedding, she won't be able to fix her mistakes :mad:

You know I am so sorry!:(

I called the companya few days ago.They informed me that she's an independent agent and there's nothing that they can do.She would have to resolve the issue.

If she is not the owner of the travel agency contact her boss ASAP!

Sue

It looks like that's what I'll be doing. We've already purchased our airfare so we"ll have to stay with this cruise...I'm so angry right now that I could cry.

I'm going to try to stay optimistic and pray that something will work out.

Thank you guys so much for all of the information.

I would cancel with her, then book it myself (using one of the suggestions made here on CC) or book it with a large online agency that might have some perks, or book another cruise for the same date. You still have some choices :)

Archived