Just noticed TA changed our cabins!!!

tab1220

It's really hard for me to believe this is all still going on:eek:

What exactly is RCCL looking for???:confused::confused:

No PMs on here.........and you don't get email addys with friend requests.....even though Im not sure how a past Celebrity cruise would help the OP??:confused:

Be patient. They are probably having to rearrange cabins for other pax and may have to wait for approval from them along the way.

It sounds like they're driven to resolve this for you.

Start thinking about what your sail away drink is going to be.

Best of luck

Marsha

Be patient. They are probably having to rearrange cabins for other pax and may have to wait for approval from them along the way.

Best of luck

Marsha

Thats what Im thinking!

I would have a sail away drink now, lol.;)

I am sure she has!:)

Best of luck

Marsha

I wish the OP the best of luck...but honestly...keep in mind that this was a TA caused problem...not so sure that RCCL is going to start to move folks around to clean up someone else's mess. Probably more like they are just waiting hoping something will open up.

We're on the Oasis, Jan 28th sailing. Our cabin numbers were originally L 6535, and D 6164.

I paid the final payment yesterday and when she sent the confirmation I noticed the cabins were changed to L 6546 and D 6545.

Is there any difference in these cabins such as size, location ect????

Hi, I was just looking at your deck plans for the rooms you have and had and from what I see:

Original rooms--

6535= interior stateroom with third and forth pullman bed available, located 1st room on front of ship beside spa

6164=balcony stateroom on other side of ship that connects to 6162 catagory D4

new rooms--

6546= balcony stateroom with sofa bed catagory D4

6545= interior stateroom diagonally from 6546

both at front of ship

here is the deck plan for this floor:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=06&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1393&sailDate=1111119&hasNavigation=false

Hope this helps;)

Hi guys,

Here's the latest-recieved a call from TA stating that she spoke with RC and they are refusing to help me. She said that since it was her error, she'd give $400. toward my booking,but unfortunatelly there still aren't any cabins that will accomidate me even with adding the $400. So still recommends that I cancel. I told her I would call her back

I called Katie(in resolutions dept)informed her of what TA just said, She said she left my TA a message but she never called her back. She said that TA hasn't spoken to anyone at RC at all. Said she called in on the 10th to request an invoice for my booking. Katie asked me to not call TA or answer when or if she calls me back. She assured me that RC is working on this for me an will be in touch once they find us something.

This TA is a piece of work!!

Hi guys,

Here's the latest-recieved a call from TA stating that she spoke with RC and they are refusing to help me. She said that since it was her error, she'd give $400. toward my booking,but unfortunatelly there still aren't any cabins that will accomidate me even with adding the $400. So still recommends that I cancel. I told her I would call her back

I called Katie(in resolutions dept)informed her of what TA just said, She said she left my TA a message but she never called her back. She said that TA hasn't spoken to anyone at RC at all. Said she called in on the 10th to request an invoice for my booking. Katie asked me to not call TA or answer when or if she calls me back. She assured me that RC is working on this for me an will be in touch once they find us something.

Wow..just wow. Did you ask RCCL about transfering the booking back to them? I know you said resolution is talking to you, but I would be da**ed if this TA would get ANY commission from me..JMO. I would also contact the company again and let them know the latest information...I know you said she was a contractor but I am sure they would want to know because she is still representing the company name.

there's a whole army of us waiting for good news. hope it comes soon.

I once had a TA who, as it turned out, was a habitual liar. She would make errors and start the lies immediately. I finally went to the agency manager and told her what had been going on. The manager added me to the list of complaints she already had and terminated the TA. When it's an independent contractor, it's even easier. A contract can be broken if it can be proven the agent is incompetent or worse. You might remind the owner of the agency that independent or not, what this woman does reflects on the agency.

I've been following this cabin fiasco all the way. I just want to say that I'm hoping and praying that it's all fixed somehow by RC. You need to be certain and post a review anywhere possible regarding this so called TA. She needs to find a new career, this one is 'obviously' not working out for her.

I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated!

:p

Cheapest resident rate for your three would be a Boardwalk balcony(B1)=$3451.92 and for the two of you,it would be $2641.28(total $6093.20)...and there are two connecting cabins available 9699/9701......but then again,I know you do not want to give up your oceanview balcony but you can see the water from those cabins..

shp_oa_deck09_v11-12_dpl.gif

Yup, I was afraid this would be the case.

Looks like we'll just have to play the waiting came and see if any more blocks drop off. Worse case scenario,we'll have to stick with what we have. :mad:

Still staying optimistic and praying something will come up! ;)

Hi guys,

Here's the latest-recieved a call from TA stating that she spoke with RC and they are refusing to help me. She said that since it was her error, she'd give $400. toward my booking,but unfortunatelly there still aren't any cabins that will accomidate me even with adding the $400.

should had taken these........final payment is tomorrow,which means penalty phase will be kicking in soon

I called resolutions Saturday night and spoke with Katie. She informed me that she finally got in touch with my TA and since she is now offering to pay $400. toward my booking that it's out of their hands.

I was so upset that I was in tears. She then promised to call the TA's corp office and have them call me.

I recieved a call from my TA yesterday. She says that she searched for cabins with RC resolutions dept and they were unable to find anything. She said they had a large family room that sleeps 8, but only one bathroom. I asked her if she could hold it for 24 hours. She said RC wouldn't allow her. She said that her assistant will began searching for cabins today and call if she finds anything.

She advised that the best thing to do is wait 30 days prior to sailing when prices began to drop.

I'm over it now. It's just whatever. :(

I called resolutions Saturday night and spoke with Katie. She informed me that she finally got in touch with my TA and since she is now offering to pay $400. toward my booking that it's out of their hands.

I was so upset that I was in tears. She then promised to call the TA's corp office and have them call me.

I recieved a call from my TA yesterday. She says that she searched for cabins with RC resolutions dept and they were unable to find anything. She said they had a large family room that sleeps 8, but only one bathroom. I asked her if she could hold it for 24 hours. She said RC wouldn't allow her. She said that her assistant will began searching for cabins today and call if she finds anything.

She advised that the best thing to do is wait 30 days prior to sailing when prices began to drop.

I'm over it now. It's just whatever. :(

RCCL could hold that cabin for 24 hours.......no offense,but Im believing only half of what your TA says........you are now in penalty phase.......did you officially cancel??

None taken...I don't believe any of what she says anymore. However, since RCCL will no longer speak with me, I'm stuck with her. We already have our airfare and DH can't cancel his leave for those dates. So we're literally stuck!

We'll just keep praying that something will come up, ifnot, DH and my 7 yo will be enjoying our OV Balc. :(

RCCL could hold that cabin for 24 hours.......no offense,but Im believing only half of what your TA says........you are now in penalty phase.......did you officially cancel??

This is just obscene. Here's what I would do at this point. 1. Cancel before you hit the penalty phase. 2. Print a copy of this thread and send it to Adam Goldstein. That's it. He's the top. That TA should no longer be allowed to work with RCI and Katie needs some counseling on her performance. This is completely unacceptable. Copy the WHOLE thread. They should see how many people are involved. and for those of you out there who have been watching, but not commenting. Please just add a post of support so the OP can show how many people are really involved in this thread.

From everything I've read, the prices don't drop on Oasis and Allure, they only go up. I'm still 90 days out but the have gone up substantially since I booked in July. Prices only go down if they're having trouble filling the ship which doesn't seem to be the situation in your case since they're having trouble finding the right rooms to begin with.

Archived