Best Treat at the International Cafe???

gecko12

HOLD ON, HOLD ON... I'm excited to try the salads but I'm talking about when you're walking past the IC and you spot the cookies, croissants, desserts etc. You realize than that you just can't help yourself to stop and get a little bite of.............

From another Charlestonian....Chicken & Shrimp salads....YUM !!!

and pretty much everything else ;):D

Have a wonderful cruise...the Emerald is a great ship.

oh no....I forgot the WARM cookies....another YUM !!!! (that DH has to grab EVERY time he walks by)

I love the Greek salad and ask them for more feta..... the dried fruit at night is nice with the cheese and crackers. The sweets are good too but I try to stay away from them. Love the chocolate chip cookies but only right out of the oven. If they are not hot I pass on them.

I have not liked the chicken salad---too much mayo.

DH loves the shrimp but sometimes it is very fishy smelling and that can put me off from tasting it.

Love the morning yogurt parfaits also.

OK. You said "treat." That, to me disqualifies the chicken salad (which I love!), shrimp, etc. & takes us more to the realm of cookies, donuts, pastries, desserts... So therefore, my answer is: the dark chocolate/hazelnut pudding thing with an unpronounceable name -- something like giandula. OH. MY. GOD. I ate 2 or 3 every day after I discovered it. Wow.

:D

Do you pay extra for the Greek salad. Etc?

Linda

Linda - there is no (additional) charge for anything @ the IC except for the gelato...and as Northender stated it is only $1.50 for 3 large scoops & yes...YUMMY;)

1. Peanut Butter and Chocolate mousse

2. Chocolate pudding

3. Warm Chocolate Chip cookies in the afternoon

4. Soup of the Day

5. Tuna sandwiches

Enjoy, we certainly did! :D

I didnt know they had tuna sandwiches. What are they served on, croissants?

I love the grilled vegetable salad. DH loves the chicken sandwich. The chocolate cake is very good. We did not get to the gelato, good thing, I think as it might have been addictive.

Everything we tried there was very good. We ran out of time before we ran out of things to try.

Ohiodoglover

ok. You said "treat." that, to me disqualifies the chicken salad (which i love!), shrimp, etc. & takes us more to the realm of cookies, donuts, pastries, desserts... So therefore, my answer is: The dark chocolate/hazelnut pudding thing with an unpronounceable name -- something like giandula. Oh. My. God. I ate 2 or 3 every day after i discovered it. Wow.

:d

now that is what i was looking for! Thank you, thank you and thank you

Archived