Elite Mini-Bar Set Up

DiRon

Complimentary mini-bar - A one-time only mini-bar will be placed into each suite prior to embarkation. However, should the passenger require any additional supplies this will be at the discretion of the Passenger Services Director. The mini-bar set-up consists of the following items (subject to change and availability):

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Cognac - Courvoisier V.S.O.P.

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Gin – Beefeater

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Vodka – Skyy

- Two (2) 50ml bottles Whiskey - Canadian Club

- Two (2) Cans Beer - Dos Equis XX (Toohey's New will replace Dos Equis XX on Dawn Princess and Sun Princess)

- Two (2) Cans Tonic Water

- Two (2) Cans Coke

- Two (2) Cans Sprite

- 2 Small Waters

- 2 Perriers

:)

On the Sea Princess recently I got MGD. You can trade anything for soda/water but cannot trade soda/water for liquor, so you should only be able to trade the 8 mini bottles for more beer.

Thank you all - great responses. We will change all spirits for Vodka, keep the beer and change the waters, etc. for Sprite. That will take care of DH and now all I have to do is make a stop at Total Wine for my "stuff".

Just starting to familiarize ourselves with the suite perks on Princess. Looking at the Caribbean Princess for Thanksgiving.

My guess is that we will also switch out the other minis for Vodka. Not quite like the 2 liters we receive on Celebrity (higher level suites), but it's a good start!

Tom

Do you simply ask your room steward to make the changes you would like to the mini bar? Thanks

No, you call room service. Usually they will be there with replacements within 15-30 minutes after you call..

Do you simply ask your room steward to make the changes you would like to the mini bar? Thanks

No you call room service and tell them what you would like exchanged for what you want and they will bring it and do the swap whether you are in cabin or not. They have in the past been very prompt with doing this, so I would suggest go to your cabin when you board, drop off your carry on, decide what you would like exchanged, call room service and relay that info, then go enjoy the ship.

Beachbum

• 3 years later...

FYI, on the beer exchange, we were told that the Dos Equis could not be exchanged for the other room service beers because they cost less than the Heinekin, Bud, and Bud-Lite.

Oops, a four-year-old thread, but still relevant I guess.

Edited by partybarbie

If I want to trade it in for a combo of water/diet coke/sprite zero, how many of each can I get?
Whatever you want up to 20. You could get 10 waters and 10 sodas or any combination that adds up to 20. The primary stipulation is that you can't trade soda and water for alcoholic beverages, but you can trade alcoholic beverages for water and soda.

Whatever you want up to 20. You could get 10 waters and 10 sodas or any combination that adds up to 20. The primary stipulation is that you can't trade soda and water for alcoholic beverages, but you can trade alcoholic beverages for water and soda.

Thanks!

Oops - sorry, another question.

Can you trade it in for a beer/water/soda combo?

Oops - sorry, another question.

Can you trade it in for a beer/water/soda combo?

You can trade in the 8 mini bottles of liquor for 8 more beer for a total of 10 beers. If you keep the 10 alcoholic drinks you can mix and match the 10 bottles of soda and water any way you wish.