ELITE Christmas Card from Princess

Pia1913

Not Elite, not even Plantium, but got my Xmas card via email a couple of days ago. I don't think there was anything else with it. It was just one of those electronic xmas cards.

See, that's the difference. We didn't get an email card; ours came from the REAL post office. With a stamp. With gift tags. Hurry up and get to Elite. ;):D;)

Have not received my Christmas card yet ...... but I did get an email birthday card last week, so I guess that's something.

As for as the thousands of $$ I have spent getting to Elite status ..... to me it has been worth every penny, because of the wonderful cruises to amazing parts of the world that Princess has taken me to!!! More wonderful Princess adventures to come, too!!

You are forgetting all the thousands of dollars to get those things.

Just cruise when you like and just think of those things as a little surprise.

That's why we're going next on Holland America. Although it will be nice when we finally make it to Elite (after three more cruises), the better deal we got from HAL for this cruise ($600 less for the same level cabin for the two of us) made it worth waiting a little bit longer.

Hmmmpf..... well some of the Elites got them.... selective Elite favouritism! :eek:;)

Do not dismay. Those things are mass produced and more of a marketing scheme/plan than anything.

This is heartfelt from a fellow cruiser:

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year to Both of You!

With so many so concerned about being Politically Correct ...

wonder how any Elites who do NOT celebrate Christmas felt about the Christmas card and gift stickers?

We thought it was VERY nice :) ... but just wonder if Princess has had any negative feed back from those who don't ??? :confused:

LuLu

~~~~

wonder how any Elites who do NOT celebrate Christmas felt about the Christmas card and gift stickers?

We thought it was VERY nice :) ... but just wonder if Princess has had any negative feed back from those who don't ??? :confused:

LuLu

~~~~

In my Humble and Accurate Opinion, :D I feel that saying Merry Christmas to someone who does not celebrate Christmas could be seen as a sincere greeting of the season.

When I worked, Happy Holidays was the greeting in the workplace. Now after retirement, I can now say Merry Christmas. :cool:

It is very politically correct and would only offend those who are opposed to winter.

Front: Your loyalty is a gift we treasure

Inside: Warmest holiday wishes from your Princess® family

We thank you for being an elite member and look corward to seeing you again in 2013.

Happy holidays!

Alan B Buckelew

President & CEO, Princess Cruises

Back: Princess Cruises

escape completely®

And the stickers have drawings of snow flakes with the only words being "To" and "From".

The back of the sticker paper says:

Princess Cruises

escape completely®

Here's a little something to say thanks

I'd like to go on record as stating that I am very opposed to winter. I think winter is the first step along a slippery slope (literally, on some days) to complete moral breakdown. I am adamant about this, and am writing Princess to protest their clear bias against the one true season, summer.

I'd like to go on record as stating that I am very opposed to winter. I think winter is the first step along a slippery slope (literally, on some days) to complete moral breakdown. I am adamant about this, and am writing Princess to protest their clear bias against the one true season, summer.

That is why Princess puts many of its ships in the Caribbean during the season you are very opposed to.

Archived