ELITE Christmas Card from Princess

Pia1913

I'd like to go on record as stating that I am very opposed to winter. I think winter is the first step along a slippery slope (literally, on some days) to complete moral breakdown. I am adamant about this, and am writing Princess to protest their clear bias against the one true season, summer.

I totally agree that winter is indeed a slippery slope and will lead to complete moral breakdown by spring. This just shows Princess is biased against summer.

On a side note we received our HOLIDAY GREETING from Princess yesterday. Princess is a cruise ship line for all and has nothing to do with religion.

Unless Santa intervenes our card won't arrive until after Christmas and we may not see it unless the end of January as our mail goes to Sechelt, BC and is redirected to us at our winter home in AZ....and then we leave for FLL on Jan 4th. for 20 days on the Emerald....and I was so looking forward to those tags. Oh well all is not lost I did get a Princess email card yesterday, prepared especially for me.:rolleyes:

Here's an odd one:

A card addressed to ME (only) came in the mail with the gift tags.

DH got an email card yesterday.

:confused: We're both Elite and have always cruised on Princess together.

The only thing I can think of that is different is I'm registured on "My Princess" and he is not.

LuLu

~~~~

I totally agree that winter is indeed a slippery slope and will lead to complete moral breakdown by spring. This just shows Princess is biased against summer.

On a side note we received our HOLIDAY GREETING from Princess yesterday. Princess is a cruise ship line for all and has nothing to do with religion.

Did you return the HOLIDAY GREETING card to Princess?

For many of us, Christmas is both a religious time as well as a state of mind.

Well, I suppose it is true you can't please everyone. Disappointment by not getting the card and then there is your response to actually receiving the card.

Did you return the HOLIDAY GREETING card to Princess?

For many of us, Christmas is both a religious time as well as a state of mind.

Well, I suppose it is true you can't please everyone. Disappointment by not getting the card and then there is your response to actually receiving the card.

Why should I? It was a simple holiday greeting card very innocuous. While you may regard the season in a christian religious viewpoint, there are many in this country and world who do not. Happy Saturnalia.

I got my e card yesterday...those of you opposed to winter come on down...beautiful weather in Australia just in time for Christmas at the beach.

Happy Holidays to you all, thank you for all the entertainment throughout the year and excuses not to do the housework.

Sue

SIZE]

OMG..... I feel so neglected.... I haven't received anything! Why don't you love me anymore Princess ????:o:(:confused:

Princess still loves you, but not enough to spend the postage for the snail-mail card to a distant land and has run out of their allotment of purchased electrons for e-mail to south of the Equator.

Here's an odd one:

A card addressed to ME (only) came in the mail with the gift tags.

DH got an email card yesterday.

:confused: We're both Elite and have always cruised on Princess together.

The only thing I can think of that is different is I'm registured on "My Princess" and he is not.

LuLu

~~~~

Don't worry, if you were both registered the only difference would be that both your names would be on the address label. That's how ours came.

Archived