ELITE Christmas Card from Princess

Pia1913

So, who else received the Elite card today? Forr those who didn't it says: Your Loyalty is a gift we Treasure and inside it says: We thank you for being an Elite member and look forward to seeing you again in 2013.

Hey, they're going to see me again in 2012. v

Anyhow, there are gift cards enclosed that you can use, but if you do, there will be Princess writing on the back of them. Thought was good, writing on the back (Here's a little something to say thanks) is not.

We got the same card last week. Thought there was maybe a free drink coupon or discount for something on board....but, no. There are 8 gift tags you can use when you wrap your presents for putting the to and from!

Really...what a waste of money on Princess behalf. Who will use the tags with writing in the back.....pretty tacky. Come on Princess...if you really value us being Elite and look forward to seeing us in 2013... How about a free cocktail or photo on our next cruise. That would be used and appreciated.

Well! I am absolutely shattered! Where are our cards? Was the postage too much? I will find it hard to sleep tonight knowing we are not as loved as our friends in the US! ;):D

I am in the US and haven't received any cards. It is not just you :(

We got the same card last week. Thought there was maybe a free drink coupon or discount for something on board....but, no. There are 8 gift tags you can use when you wrap your presents for putting the to and from!

How about a free cocktail or photo on our next cruise. That would be used and appreciated.

:rolleyes: Yep! We got the same thing (gift tags).

LuLu

~~~~

Actually used mine today. They were still on my little desk in the kitchen area and I was boxing up tins of my roasted pecans to give to friends ... so lazy me ... just used the Princess tags rather than getting some from upstairs.

Thanks Princess for saving me some stair climbing! :D

LuLu

~~~~~

I'm a platinum member, I wonder what we will get? Don't know if being elite is all it's cracked up to be!

We probably get nothing... Actually, being elite is pretty nice and I am trying to get there as fast as possible... Free laundry, free mini-bar, afternoon tea served in your cabin, priority tendering, etc... I am sure I am forgetting a few things!

We probably get nothing... Actually, being elite is pretty nice and I am trying to get there as fast as possible... Free laundry, free mini-bar, afternoon tea served in your cabin, priority tendering, etc... I am sure I am forgetting a few things!

You are forgetting all the thousands of dollars to get those things.

Just cruise when you like and just think of those things as a little surprise.

Got ours last week as well. Didn't expect anything, so it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. My father in law always said if it's free take it, you can always bury it in the back yard. The gift tags I might actually use.

Beachbum

Actually used mine today. They were still on my little desk in the kitchen area and I was boxing up tins of my roasted pecans to give to friends ... so lazy me ... just used the Princess tags rather than getting some from upstairs.

Thanks Princess for saving me some stair climbing! :D

LuLu

~~~~~

You'll get plenty of opportunity for stair climbing on your next cruise! ;)

Archived