Cruise and I have no luggage!

cruz chic

I do the same as some others here.

I place a full itinerary and my cell number on 8 1/2 x 11 sheet and a copy goes in every outside pocket of each suitcase as well as placed right on top of our garmets inside the bag.

I only hope someone bothers to look for it and makes an effort to forward the bag to one of those stops along the way.

It would be nice if Lorene could return to this thread that she started in order to provide an update to all her well wishers related to the saga of her lost/misdirected luggage! ;)

Lorene doesn't use the ship's Internet. When cruising she looks for a shore based signal. Since yesterday was a sea day she could not have received her luggage anyway.

I do the same as some others here.

I place a full itinerary and my cell number on 8 1/2 x 11 sheet and a copy goes in every outside pocket of each suitcase as well as placed right on top of our garmets inside the bag.

I only hope someone bothers to look for it and makes an effort to forward the bag to one of those stops along the way.

I do that too. Plus HAL sells luggage tags that you can tuck/fold a copy of your itinerary in behind the identity info. Bought them off the website last time we went to Alaska. They have the Holland America logo on them, so hopefully airline folks will see it is a cruise person and look for info inside the tag, eliminating the need to go inside your bag.

I do not know her cruise itinerary! :( Perhaps others, like yourself, do! ;)

Well then perhaps my post was informative enough to stop you from criticising her. You must not be following Retired Mustang's live report or you would have known it was a sea day.

Well then perhaps my post was informative enough to stop you from criticising her. You must not be following Retired Mustang's live report or you would have known it was a sea day.

Uncalled for remark. :mad: Geriatric Nurse did not seem to be criticising - only commenting that she was wishing for an update.

I put my itineraries in a plastic sheet on top of my luggage and Have a printed one on insude of my home address. I am thinking of shipping my luggage ahead to hotel or ship ahead of time. The price is not that much different than airlines charge. I was goinf to ask if anyone has shipped the luggage to ship. I know world cruises do it. I always arrive a few days before I sail. Hoping her bags are at the first port she gets too,

Mary

It would be nice if Lorene could return to this thread that she started in order to provide an update to all her well wishers related to the saga of her lost/misdirected luggage! ;)

Where am I "criticising her" in my post? :confused: And no, I am not following Retired Mustang's thread! ;)

Archived