Do you use a lanyard for your sea pass?

StevenStephen

Nah, not trying to match an outfit, they just don't SCREAM I'm carrying my sea pass.

But they may be "SCREAMNG" I am carrying my designer pouch/cross bag :D

When going ashore we always tuck our lanyards & cards into our shirts.

Onboard ship we let it all hang out, after all we all have one :D..lol

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my last cruise everyone used a lanyard.

I wear a lanyard with id for work.

I'll probably wear lanyard on next cruise.

Go ahead and laugh. I don't care. I also have never lost my room key.

everyone??????

yeah. i'd say 73% at least. it was a charter and they gave away lanyards when you boarded, so that had something to do with it.

i don't carry a purse on ship, women's clothing has woefully inadequate pockets.

i don't want to have to think about it.

i didn't wear it off the boat, that's a bad tourist trick.

i did try a bracelet type holder, but i had large wrists and the bracelet was too tight :(

yeah. i'd say 73% at least. it was a charter and they gave away lanyards when you boarded, so that had something to do with it.

i don't carry a purse on ship, women's clothing has woefully inadequate pockets.

i don't want to have to think about it.

i didn't wear it off the boat, that's a bad tourist trick.

i did try a bracelet type holder, but i had large wrists and the bracelet was too tight :(

So from Everyone down to 73%.:confused::eek:

• 3 weeks later...
Only rookies use lanyards. Just put it in your pocket.

Call me a Rook, then. ;) I always use a lanyard for all the reasons stated in this thread.

To quote someone who posted in another thread, "You wouldn't worry so much what other people think about you, if you knew how seldom they did."

Edited by Host Walt

Call me a Rook, then. ;) I always use a lanyard for all the reasons stated in this thread.

To quote someone who posted in another thread, "You wouldn't worry so much what other people think about you, if you knew how seldom they did."

I am with you Walt. I always use a lanyard. I have about 700 nights on cruise ships.

Lanyards aren't as bad as fanny packs, but I wouldn't wear either. Why do travelers think they need to change everything they use for carrying items just because they've left the country?

Why should I carry my sholder bag I use at home (with multiple items that I "might need" daily) on a cruise, where I only carry a credit card sized item?

• Like 1

Don't go name calling. I've always used a lanyard but it none of your business.I also use a fanny pack. At least I wont have my wallet or whatever I carry in it stolen as I carry it under my shirt in front. Schmoo, no one told you to. just keep quiet, we don't care. They asked about Lanyards. What part for that don't you understand? I have a hard time carrying my fanny pack under Speedos tho!:eek:

On cruise ship now where someone is standing in life r to replace her sea pass card that she lost. She saw the lanyard I had on and stated she wish she had purchased one. Landyards are great for anyone interested in having one and it certainly doesn't manner if you have traveled 900 times or just one. Its your choice and I also carry a fanny pack on every trip. My items are organized and my sea pass is where I can find it safe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

On cruise ship now where someone is standing in line to replace her sea pass card that she lost. She saw the lanyard I had on and stated she wish she had purchased one. Landyards are great for anyone interested in having one and it certainly doesn't manner if you have traveled 900 times or just one. Its your choice and I also carry a fanny pack on every trip. My items are organized and my sea pass is where I can find it safe.

Don't go name calling. I've always used a lanyard but it none of your business.I also use a fanny pack. At least I wont have my wallet or whatever I carry in it stolen as I carry it under my shirt in front. Schmoo, no one told you to. just keep quiet, we don't care. They asked about Lanyards. :

Wow! That's quite an attitude. When were you authorized to speak for everyone here?