Michael's Club

B1G

Now if they offer Vernors, Ginger Ale is my #1 pick.

Never tried that. In fact I don't recall seeing it here. Smuggle a can or two in February. Best to you and yours as you begin your cruising season.

Now if they offer Vernors, Ginger Ale is my #1 pick.

You must have some ties to Mi.

Years ago when I was very young (in the 50's) we visited some relatives in Wi. They asked me if I wanted a soda? I said sure. Was asked what kind and I said Vernors and vanilla ice cream. They looked at me and laughed. They never heard of Vernors and what we called pop they called soda. Soda to us was pop and ice cream mixed together. They didn't have Faygo or Better Made potato chips either, didn't know that they were regional brands.

.:)

I think my first will be Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA, never taste it, but apperently it's very good!

If you love IPA's Dogfish 90 is one of the best IPA's that is distributed nationwide. It is quite potent.

Five years ago on a Galaxy transatlantic sailing, a member of my party was an owner of a micro brewery. He could not get his brands on board but he was able to get his distributor to stock 8 cases of Dogfish on board.

His uncle had a big mouth and bragged to quite a few people that his nephew had gotten Celebrity to stock Dogfish.

Well the stock of Dogfish was gone far too soon.

STan:cool:

You must have some ties to Mi.

Years ago when I was very young (in the 50's) we visited some relatives in Wi. They asked me if I wanted a soda? I said sure. Was asked what kind and I said Vernors and vanilla ice cream. They looked at me and laughed. They never heard of Vernors and what we called pop they called soda. Soda to us was pop and ice cream mixed together. They didn't have Faygo or Better Made potato chips either, didn't know that they were regional brands.

.:)

Vernors and vanilla ice cream, that is a Boston Cooler.

My favorite potato chips were Superior potato chips, another local brand.

Because of the Michigan snowbirds, Vernor is very popular in Florida.

If I had to just pick one from the list, it would have to be Orval. Otherwise, I would go with Dogfish Head 90, Stone IPA, Delirium Tremens, Arrogant Bastard and Duval. I am sad the these will not be available on the Equinox when we are on it in March.

Hope to try some on cruise in march on the eclipse.... Hopefully michaels club will be open during the day...... Have heard they're only open limited hours in the evening

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hope to try some on cruise in march on the eclipse.... Hopefully michaels club will be open during the day...... Have heard they're only open limited hours in the evening

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I will let you know for sure in January, but I am not sure the the Eclipse has the same list. I believe this list is from the "converted" Michael's club on the Silly and Reflection. I am hoping that they have retrofitted the Eclipse.

Yes, Celebrity uses Michaels for special events therefore it has limited hours. I do not think it is ever open during the afternoon.

If I had to just pick one from the list, it would have to be Orval. Otherwise, I would go with Dogfish Head 90, Stone IPA, Delirium Tremens, Arrogant Bastard and Duval. I am sad the these will not be available on the Equinox when we are on it in March.

We found Dogfish Head 90 minute at the Sunset bar on the Solstice in May.;)