MS Prisendam Sail-Away-Nov 26, 2013

aliaschief

The ship may be going sooner.

Sounds like the stuff being sent was stuck in traffic.

Just got a call from Roy and hopefully they are going sooner:):)

he said one of the lights went out (couldn't catch everything) so all looks good

Edited by kazu

If she is going earlier I have to hang in to wave by to Roy (and everyone else of course). Anyone else still on board with me (so to speak?)

I'm back and "on board". Took a break to walk the dogs and chop the celery, onions, and chestnuts for our stuffing. Done with that, I'm enjoying a glass of vino. And hope I don't spill it on the keyboard! LOL! Actually, I did spill coffee on it the other morning...a close call.

Any word on when they're leaving?

Oh, thanks. Let me figure that out in "real time" (my kind of "real time"!). 8:30 :confused:

yes, 8:30 there. Pretty much matched what Roy told me. Would pay to keep our eye out though in case she goes a smidge earlier (ok, I am an optimist) :D

I dozed off and came back to see what happened and was surprised to find nothing.

Going to have dinner now. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your family and friends.

Thanks, Carol. You won't be back here til after the holidays? Hope you have a wonderful two holidays as well.

I'm back and "on board". Took a break to walk the dogs and chop the celery, onions, and chestnuts for our stuffing. Done with that, I'm enjoying a glass of vino. And hope I don't spill it on the keyboard! LOL! Actually, I did spill coffee on it the other morning...a close call.

Any word on when they're leaving?

Well you have tempted me - heaven help me if it spills on my new keyboard:p

Will get some lights on a Christmas Tree while waiting for Prinsendam.

Oh too early!! I hate doing my tree. A few years ago we bought a 7' pre-lit tree.... and I still get confused as to which plugs go in where, so it's a gamble sometimes on if the tree lights up properly. Last year I gave up and put in an extension cord and plugged the connections all into that.:o

Wishful thinking. That blinking has been there for quite some time.

and... did you just hear... she has had another delay!

OH thanks - so much good news - no I didn't hear - I don't know why but the sound keeps dropping tonight :eek: I just figured they weren't talking.

agghhh!!!

Oh too early!! I hate doing my tree. A few years ago we bought a 7' pre-lit tree.... and I still get confused as to which plugs go in where, so it's a gamble sometimes on if the tree lights up properly. Last year I gave up and put in an extension cord and plugged the connections all into that.:o

I'm with you on that. We finally bought a pre-lit tree that is in 3 sections. Two years ago, DH couldn't figure out how to connect the middle section. :o Last year it worked. We'll see what this year brings.

I do love it though....I have ornaments going back 45 years...from where we've lived, where we've traveled, etc. All the places we went for innkeeping conferences, photo ornaments my mom made for my girls, photo ornaments I did for our kids and grandkids. And, of course, ornaments for each of our furpals over the years. When I unpack them, it's always a trip down memory lane.

My most recent is an Italian pottery ornament from the Amalfi coast...I love it...and it will be front and center on our tree! I can't believe I forgot to buy one in Barcelona.