MS Prisendam Sail-Away-Nov 26, 2013

aliaschief

Something tells me this is going to be a rough winter. :eek: Roy reported on the other thread that it's windy in Fort Lauderdale. I hope it clears. Chief, I think it's makings its' way up the East Coast. We should have it today or tomorrow. I'll be here for the sailaway.

Edited by innlady1

I'm here, will be back before 2, my time. I imagine Roy is on board now, doing a recce to decide where he will be to wave to us! I have a feeling he'll need to scout out a more sheltered spot than the topmost forward open deck! :D

I do believe you are correct unfortunately. There's a sheltered area at the sea view pool - suspect he might head there. Hopefully, he lets us know! I'm crossing my fingers it clears up for the sail a way and have asked Mr. Marley to send weather vibes. (doubt that will work, but what the heck - might as well give it a shot!)

sending good weather vibes for rafinmd! :D

IMG_0462_zps2a78e884.jpg

he's praying:D:p and sending the vibes

don't think it's working :(

I guess we can't put too many demands on him - he's still a young fellow - 5 months old tomorrow :eek:

Well, it's lunch time here, and teatime in Florida! I recently read an article about how good nuts are for you, so I', having Peanut M & M's for lunch, and a pear - the pear cost more than the M & M's! There seems to be activity around the Prinsendam, but the jetway is still attached, so I expect that 5 is still departure time.

Thanks, ann. No wifi in terminal so I'm on ships internet and will try to be brief. If it isn't raining I'll be exactly where I would on the Symphony, Deck 13 port far forward almost directly above the bridge wing. If it rains I'll shoot for the Promenade deck port aft right at the base of the exterior stairs from deck 8.

BTW, the white boat is still blocking the white truck. Here's a view from the ship.

whiteboat.jpeg.5117c8493cae7f3f4747cb3126d5efa2.jpeg

Roy

Thanks, ann. No wifi in terminal so I'm on ships internet and will try to be brief. If it isn't raining I'll be exactly where I would on the Symphony, Deck 13 port far forward almost directly above the bridge wing. If it rains I'll shoot for the Promenade deck port aft right at the base of the exterior stairs from deck 8.

BTW, the white boat is still blocking the white truck. Here's a view from the ship.

[ATTACH]294169[/ATTACH]

Roy

We'll be watching for you Roy!!! I asked Joanie to say hi - she tells me on her semi live thread she forgot - but I know you know I'm watching :D

Well after a much deserved nap, I've made it to the Sail away:)

Roy I do not think I'll be able tp capture your departure today as my program does not like my Netbook and Windows 7........

Have a Great cruise my friend!! Breakfast was great and tell Sophie and her hubby that we enjoyed their company also:)

Joanie