The Royal Princess. A great ship

carib

This is not a review but in a way it is. It show cases the Royal Princess and it's many great features during the maiden transatlantic crossing. Hope you enjoy it. It's a little long so be patient with it. :)

This is not a review but in a way it is. It show cases the Royal Princess and it's many great features during the maiden transatlantic crossing. Hope you enjoy it. It's a little long so be patient with it. :)

Great photo journal, Dave! Thank you! It brought back some great memories.

Thank you for the slideshow...seems hard to believe I was on that beautiful ship less than 2 weeks ago.

Our week on the Royal Princess was immediately after my conference cruise on the Allure of the Seas. When we boarded the Royal it was like coming home.

Cindy

I will be on the January 5th sailing with my childhood friend. We celebrate 55 years of friendship in January and have never had a vacation together so this will be a very special cruise. Can't wait to board her.

Wonderful video, I can't wait to board the Royal Princess in less than two months.:)

I've noticed recently that the reviews are getting better so hopefully they are ironing out all the kinks.

Great photos. I haven't been on her. From reading what others have written, she may have flaws, but she looks beautiful.

I will be on the January 5th sailing with my childhood friend. We celebrate 55 years of friendship in January and have never had a vacation together so this will be a very special cruise. Can't wait to board her.

Wow, it sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate a long term friendship and a perfect ship to do it on. Have a great cruise.

I've noticed recently that the reviews are getting better so hopefully they are ironing out all the kinks.
I think what's happened is that there are more people sailing on the Royal and doing "Live From" threads as they sail rather than a review at the end pointing out all the flaws. As more people sail on her, the more you have chiming in on what they like about her. There's a lot to like and I know I'm going to miss some of those features on my next cruise. Edited by Pam in CA