2014 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

OceanDreaming2

Sorry' date=' Hugo will be going on vacation in just a few days. We'll be on Breakaway tomorrow so will be lucky to see him!

Prem is taking over as HD. We are also looking forward to seeing him![/quote']

Hi Barb - you may remember me from Norwegian Dawn and Epic a few years ago

Have a great cruise on Breakaway, especially with Hugo (have not sailed with Prem, so cannot comment).

Could you try and find out the reason for the recent mid-cruise captain switch?

Ursula

Hi Barb - you may remember me from Norwegian Dawn and Epic a few years ago

Have a great cruise on Breakaway, especially with Hugo (have not sailed with Prem, so cannot comment).

Could you try and find out the reason for the recent mid-cruise captain switch?

Ursula

just to jump in...we sailed with Prem...on one of our very first NCL cruises years ago...:)...he was great.....

Do you know if Prem is moving to the Breakaway from the Pearl, or just filling in temporarily? He's one of our favorite HD's and we were hoping to catch him on the Pearl in December.

Pat

Hugo told me that Breakaway is his permanent ship. He is just going on vacation now.

Tracy

Sorry' date=' Hugo will be going on vacation in just a few days. We'll be on Breakaway tomorrow so will be lucky to see him!

Prem is taking over as HD. We are also looking forward to seeing him![/quote']

Hi Barb,

Have a wonderful time on your cruise! I would have waved to you since we just got off the CTN. The 2 nights was such a teaser, wish we were going with you on the 12 night instead.:D. Too busy at work to take the time off. :(

ENJOY!

Do you happen to know who will be replacing Jenny? Also, is it safe to presume that Carlos will still be onboard on 1/29?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Meanwhile, enjoy your time onboard!

If you haven't heard, I did confirm Carlos will not be onboard with us.

The Concierge will be Pearl, the hotel director Orazio Caci.

Oops; After posting, I did see this info posted below. See you soon.

Edited by Tomct

Received my pre-cruise concierge letter for June cruise on Gem and it list Carlos as the concierge

Don't know what to tell ya, but here's a quote from last week; "sad I will not have the chance to see (.......) because I am leaving this coming New York. Perla is here, she is wonderful."

I never heard anyone mention how long he would gone, or where he would be next, so maybe he will be back by the time you depart!

Edited by Tomct
Addendum

Yannis will be HD

Vikram FB

Thanks so much sjnyc! We had Tony Winkler & Vikram on our last cruise. This was the first time to have Tony and enjoyed him very much. We have cruised many times with Yannis, first as F&B and then HD, So glad to cruise with him again.:D Vikram will know us and will think, not them again:rolleyes::p ! We just got to cruise with him last month!

Thanks so much sjnyc! We had Tony Winkler & Vikram on our last cruise. This was the first time to have Tony and enjoyed him very much. We have cruised many times with Yannis, first as F&B and then HD, So glad to cruise with him again.:D Vikram will know us and will think, not them again:rolleyes::p ! We just got to cruise with him last month!

Tony is going on vacation soon though and Yannis is taking over as Hotel Director during his vacation.

Edited by CruisinMaterial