Booking Two Years ahead of time ???????

Sounds crazy to me ---- but I just did it.. I have been searching the Serenade of the Seas 10 & 11 day itineraries for Spring 2016, and wanted cabin #1100. They appeared to be all gone, but one appeared today -- for March 28,2016 -- exactly two years form today...

Really wanted this cabin and would not have booked that far in advance if I could not get that cabin. 720 days and counting...

mac_tlc

Sounds crazy to me ---- but I just did it.. I have been searching the Serenade of the Seas 10 & 11 day itineraries for Spring 2016, and wanted cabin #1100. They appeared to be all gone, but one appeared today -- for March 28,2016 -- exactly two years form today...

Really wanted this cabin and would not have booked that far in advance if I could not get that cabin. 720 days and counting...

mac_tlc

Way to go. We do that all the time.:):)

wanted cabin #1100.

720 days and counting...

mac_tlc

Worth the wait for #1100! I booked that stateroom on the Radiance 543 days out, and just booked our next cruise, 600+ days from sailing. Enjoy! :cool:

Edited by jmf123

I booked Serenade for Feb. 5, 2016 two weeks ago, as I could get 1602 on that date. I booked Jewel's eastbound Panama Canal for Oct. 2015 on the second day it was available and both 1100 and 1602 were already taken. So, yes, we often book as much as two years in advance.

I've booked April 2015 and I thought that was far in advance.

No way I could do two years in advance. Who knows where I'll be working/living then, but I am on the corp ladder track and at their mercy.

-Michael

I have also wanted to book for 2016 but I can't see any dates released yet for cruising within Australia. Where are you all finding the 2016 cruise dates?

Not all 2016 cruises are available, but the Freedom, Oasis, Allure, Serenade and Grandeur are available now. All Caribbean sailings.

Once we sailed in #1100 earlier this month, we became addicted to it.

Good to know there are a lot of other members in the club!!!

mac_tlc

Not all 2016 cruises are available, but the Freedom, Oasis, Allure, Serenade and Grandeur are available now. All Caribbean sailings.

Once we sailed in #1100 earlier this month, we became addicted to it.

Good to know there are a lot of other members in the club!!!

mac_tlc

We are already booked for feb 2015

But really want to book for feb 2016

Also. Does anyone know when those cruises will be released for Aussie cruisers?

mac_tlc

Not unusual. I'm waiting for the rest of the '16 Carib. and European itineraries.

I've booked April 2015 and I thought that was far in advance.

No way I could do two years in advance. Who knows where I'll be working/living then, but I am on the corp ladder track and at their mercy.

-Michael

When I was running the corporate treadmill I did it all the time. Figured I'd need to fly anyway - does it really matter from where?

I'm doing a B2B in two weeks on Serenade.

Booked in May 2012.

I got 1100 for the first leg, but someone beat me to it (by a few days) for the second leg. :(

Go figure.

It's never too early if you know where you want to go and what room you want.

I'm doing a B2B in two weeks on Serenade.

Booked in May 2012.

I got 1100 for the first leg, but someone beat me to it (by a few days) for the second leg. :(

Go figure.

It's never too early if you know where you want to go and what room you want.

Yes! The best reason for booking early is to get the type of cabin you want in the location your want! :)

LuLu

~~~