Princess Survey

greenie082756

I was wondering if anyone else had filled out the Princess Survey from www8.intellisurvey.com?

Way too long and too detailed in my opinion and couldn't get through it all without having to refresh a lot.

I just stopped doing it because it became too long and frustrating to fill out.

:eek:

I was wondering if anyone else had filled out the Princess Survey from www8.intellisurvey.com?

Way too long and too detailed in my opinion and couldn't get through it all without having to refresh a lot.

I just stopped doing it because it became too long and frustrating to fill out.

:eek:

Thats not a good sign for a survey! :eek:

When I got to the page asking what we spent on various parts of a cruise that we took 6 months ago, I stopped. I agree, way too long and too personal.

I also stopped when they started asking how many individual items i purchased and how much I spent on each one.

Haven't seen the survey, but. Rhetorical question, why would Princess have to ask what you spent on a cruise? Seems with a little programing they can extract exact amounts sorted any way they wish from their folio records. If you can look back so they they.

Haven't seen the survey, but. Rhetorical question, why would Princess have to ask what you spent on a cruise? Seems with a little programing they can extract exact amounts sorted any way they wish from their folio records. If you can look back so they they.

The survey was asking detailed information about what items you bought in different ports and whether that had the Princess logo on it or not. It was very segmented. Quite detailed questionnaire!:(

I too stopped when they asked what I bought and why did I buy it. Not sure if the idea was to find out how much is actually bought on board versus in port.

The answers were not specific to Princess. "Have you taken a cruise in the last year? If so, which cruise line? For your most recent cruise, how much did you spend?," etc.

I completed the survey without any technical issues.

No technical issues - I completed the survey without a problem. I think they are interested in figuring out what it will take to have passengers shop on board more, vs. spending $$ ashore, especially in shops they don't promote through the shopping host on onboard. The questions in the survey seemed to really point to that purpose. It was about "why" to a large extent - why one made the spending decisions about where and on what they chose to spend shopping dollars for, vs. really how much one spent.

Edited by ggprincess2004

I finished the 15 minute survey yesterday. True, I can't remember everything I bought in October but gave it my best guess. From the last few questions, it sounds like Princess wants to change the brands they sell in the calypso cove gift shop and maybe have flash sales in different areas of the ship.

It was a very long survey. First they wanted to know what I bought, on the ship, in port and after the cruise. Then it went on to ask why. Then it was from where. Then after all that, they started on what shops I would like to see on board....not sure my answer of Starbucks was what they had in mind!

The list of shops was fairly high end - tiffany, louis vuitton, gucci, tori burch etc.

Wonder if they are thinking about a shopping promenade type arrangement like on RCCL...

I finally finished it but it took a loooooooooong time.

I invested about 10 - 15 minutes in to it, and got frustrated too ("your numbers MUST add up to the amount reported.") I finally gave up and replied directly to the email, back to Princess, saying how frustrating it was. To me it seemed almost rude to ask that many detailed questions. I said that I bet they end up with a very low response rate, that many people probably started it, but gave up, as I did.

Edited by seafun

:confused: Is this survey from some outside marketing agency that Princess has hired or maybe hired by a company wanting to sell their products in Princess gift shops? :confused:

LuLu

~~~

Edited by OCruisers

I received the exact same email from Carnival Cruise line not Princess day before yesterday.

Since others have also gotten the same email from Holland I am thinking that Carnival Corp is sending it out to all of it's brands maybe?

Sort of thinking the same thing .... :rolleyes:

LuLu

~~~