Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Is that an opening in the deck railing....maybe an opening for a slide entrance? ...or is it an illusion created by the camera angle? ;)

See attachment with arrow indicating possible opening. (Pure speculation, of course)

There is glass there. I assume that they'll be removing more than a glass panel to install the Abyss. :)

266e94cf6ba1c56ffb194ad4a6f99b90.jpg

You know a ship introduction is getting closer when they have the first wave of revenue upgrades.

I have several cabins booked on the Harmony June 7th Barcelona 5 day sailing. One of these was a new single inside cabin SI. They have upgraded that cabin today to a Category J, Interior stateroom with Virtual Balcony.

This is a 172 sq. ft. cabin versus a 103 sq. ft. cabin. Current fare $500 over fare paid. I am a D C&A member, but feel this was done for revenue purposes as the more expensive J category tends to sell out last.

Always nice to have the first upgrade 312 days prior to sailing and 321 days prior to the ship's maiden voyage.

Forgive me for asking a non-Harmony build related question but... I'm still pretty new to cruising so I've never received an upgrade, but how do you find out about them? Do they call or email you to tell you? Or do you just see it when you log in to check your reservation? Thanks :)

Forgive me for asking a non-Harmony build related question but... I'm still pretty new to cruising so I've never received an upgrade, but how do you find out about them? Do they call or email you to tell you? Or do you just see it when you log in to check your reservation? Thanks :)

The two times we have received an upgrade, we were not called. We just noticed when we checked our reservation.

Edited by clarea

If it ends up there, it has to be a regular slide, and not a water slide. Unless they are making Sabor into a swim up bar, and putting a landing pool there.:)

Easy peasy, I think the bar got moved all ready. Water sources at top via Flowrider. Probably need to keep slide water out of aqua pool, but can probably use their source to keep things moving

If it ends up there, it has to be a regular slide, and not a water slide. Unless they are making Sabor into a swim up bar, and putting a landing pool there.:)

The Sabor Bar has been moved closer to Sabor Restaurant on Harmony, so there is room for landing area down the middle of the boardwalk.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=06&shipCode=HM&shipProfile=1698&sailDate=1160529&hasNavigation=false

versus

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=06&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1618&sailDate=1150808&hasNavigation=false

Edited by Tagsalong

Hopefully the enclosed tubes will sufficiently dampen the SCREAMS which will be occurring virtually nonstop!

Tom

See through Plexiglass would be nice. Similar to Disney's lazy river tube, but with more interesting facial expressions.

I have the setting set for automatic upgrades.

I did not have any communication in the process. I just get an email from 'Documentation' with title 'Notification of change for Reservation ID # / Name "

When I looked at the new confirmation, the only change I could find was a move in cabin number and the information was just changed on the booking with no reference to the previous cabin prior to the 'upgrade'

I do find 'revenue' upgrades of interest in relation to the 'build' simply through the fact of how early they are starting to 'manage' the inventory for Harmony.

I had the same situation with upgrades on Quantum, but they did not start upgrading until just 150 days out and not this incredible 300 days out from maiden voyage.

It still doesn't address how the sliders will get back up to the top.

If you look at the rendering it looks like there are 2 slides. I said in a different thread maybe one is the "up" just like they do at a bank's drive thru. Suck you right back to the top. :p

All jokes aside, a swim up bar would be phenomenal!

Hmmm. The same image is posted on the official Norwegian Royal Caribbean webpage. Scroll down on page to see it. Thanks to Ted Patrick on Facebook for sharing that info.

My co-worker asks: So did they have it on the site before it was found on Instagram today, or did they just post it after seeing the image posted on social media?

http://www.royalcaribbean.no/#!/vi-bygger-verdens-storste-cruiseskip-igjen

3f97a9b71b2d16323fc72ad9aeae7aca.jpg