Is Johnny rockets for breakfast good?

Going to the Allure and I just find out breakfast is free at Johnny rockets. Is it good,?

Thanks !!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Our family liked it. We went once during our cruise..Its a nice change but wouldn't go every day or anything.. We enjoyed sitting outside & having our food brought out to us. Plus, its normally not crowded. Not a lot of people seem to know about it being free early on in the cruise..lol

We enjoyed our breakfast on Allure. Is breakfast available at all Johnny Rockets or just Oasis class?

Only Oasis and Allure. We had it once on Allure. Not impressed.

We enjoyed our JR breakfast on Allure. Basic diner breakfast foods-eggs, potatoes, French toast, etc. We enjoyed sitting outside. It was pretty quiet and peaceful.

Best description so far. It's like having breakfast at your local diner. We enjoy it once or twice but wouldn't go every day.

We loved going there! Great that JR's was open until about 10:30 AM for breakfast. So nice to sit down and be served and liked having an outside table. Diner sort of food which tasted good to us. :D

LuLu

Be sure you're not he first ones to order pancakes and mine was not golden brown, I think the grill was not hot enough. However, I did enjoy the freshly made omelets. You should also try the Wipeout Café for breakfast.

As others have said, limited menu (you won't get MDR eggs Benedict here) but to be honest my eggs were hotter here than from the MDR. Great sitting outside, prompt service so, yes it made a good change for us a couple of times.

Oh, and from what I remember we got large glasses of orange juice, not the thimble sized glasses used in the MDR.

Edited by peteukmcr

JR is not the Solarium Bistro...you know that going in. We went there for breakfast 3 times on the Oasis last spring. The breakfast sandwich is fantastic. The fried potatoes great. The made to order breakfast we found was always good. I felt the coffee was better here then the MDR or WJ. Service was a little slow but friendly...I will take that anyday over fast and discourteous. Never went there for lunch. Keep in mind this is a carb overload spot, but hey, youre on vacation!

Does the wipeout cafe have other items than made to order eggs, like pancakes and French toast?

Have pancakes, but not to order as far as I know. You can get them at JR's made to order.