When do you get comment cards?

JEDIKNIGHT

I was told onboard that the surveys are now EMAILED to me, because we didn’t get the paper surveys in the cabin like before.

Anyone know when they are emailed in relation to end of cruise?

I recieved mine via email, the morning the cruise ended. Hope this helps !

Yes we got off the Eclipse on the 2nd May 14 and have still not received any survey to fill in??? I did fill in an attention to detail card on board praising some members of staff but I also had a moan about some of the entertainment timing etc I did wonder if this is why we didn't receive a survey.

Jean

Thanks for replies.

We got off on Sunday May 18th and thus far, nothing. I checked spam and deleted mail just in case. Not just for complaints, BUT I also promised 5-6 crew members I’d mention their name positively and I want to make good on that.

On 4 cruises since the new system and received form via e-mail immediately following cruise. Call Post Cruise Department at Celebrity if you don't get one. Only have a limited time to fill it out.

No comment cards on the ship. You receive an email the day that you disembark. The survey is valid for 7 days after your cruise. Since many people travel on land after they disembark, many people will not respond to the survey. If Celebrity really wanted feedback, they should keep the survey open longer. By the way, has anyone received a response to their emailed survey comments? Having sailed in the Summit last week, I am curious as to whether anyone from Celebrity cares. I hope that passenger feedback makes a difference. I hope that feedback isn't ignored.

We received our comment survey about 36 hours after disembarking the Connie TA earlier this month. It was not in our spam folder. While I would liked to have a little longer time period complete it I still did so -- from Belgium. We travel with i-pads so it wasn't a problem to complete it. We are still traveling and have yet to return to the US.

If you don't want to use internet minutes on a b2b only the second would be filled out.

On Royal Caribbean they give B2B'ers free internet minutes to complete the survey on-line. I think it's 5 or 10, can't remember.

Don't know why Celebrity doesn't do that.

On Royal Caribbean they give B2B'ers free internet minutes to complete the survey on-line. I think it's 5 or 10, can't remember.

Don't know why Celebrity doesn't do that.

That is a good idea. Thanks for mentioning it.

Edited by hulamoon

Yes we got off the Eclipse on the 2nd May 14 and have still not received any survey to fill in??? I did fill in an attention to detail card on board praising some members of staff but I also had a moan about some of the entertainment timing etc I did wonder if this is why we didn't receive a survey.

Jean

Hi

We were on the same cruise and also did not get a survey. I emailed guest relations and they sent a link about 7-10 days later. I was surprised though as to how short the survey was. The paper ones we used to get were far more enquiring

I have not recieved a mail regarding this. I have OK mails from Celebrity, nothing in the spam box. It haven't got it and it's now 20 days after our cruise.

Have talked to the rep that will mail the ship. Is it really the ships responsibility to handle this?