Tis Himself, Once More

Himself

I believe you've mentioned in past blogs doing interdenominational services on Sundays. Since you're embarking/disembarking on all three Sundays this year I assume that's not likely happening.

I really appreciate the Priests who do this service for the related flocks.

I am on the Statendam which works on the same schedule as the Oosterdam in reverse. Should I plan to find churches in Seward and Vancouver.

Thanks and happy birthday.

Roy

Roy: I usually do have an Interdenominational Service. There was none scheduled last week nor is there one today on this ship. I did have one on the Nieuw Amsterdam last December and she sailed out of FLL on a Sunday.

Roy: I usually do have an Interdenominational Service. There was none scheduled last week nor is there one today on this ship. I did have one on the Nieuw Amsterdam last December and she sailed out of FLL on a Sunday.

Thank you. I really do need to sail with you. (Unfortunately I'm on the Wind Star in November.

Roy

Hi Gang:

This has been a beautiful clear and sunny day. It is now 8:45 PM as we head toward Glacier Bay. Around 6PM Captain Pieter Bos pointed out Mount St. Elias. We could see it! We were 90 miles off shore and it was visible to the naked eye. Wow! I hope we have a great day in Glacier Bay.

Good night, my friends.

Glad to hear you are getting some good weather. We disembarked on Sun. But met many people who were on the back to back. Nice weather in glacier bay would certainly give everyone a different perspective.....but beautiful in any weather!

And are in Denali right now. We are hoping for a nice day tomorrow ....with no rain for our park tour. But we will take what we get- it's alaska and we are prepared ;)

Missing the ship already!

Hi Gang:

This has been a beautiful clear and sunny day. It is now 8:45 PM as we head toward Glacier Bay. Around 6PM Captain Pieter Bos pointed out Mount St. Elias. We could see it! We were 90 miles off shore and it was visible to the naked eye. Wow! I hope we have a great day in Glacier Bay.

Good night, my friends.

That is great.

I hope you have a beautiful day in Glacier Bay.

Glacier Bay started off very cold and foggy. The fog lifted around noon and the day turned out to be sunny. It was a great day and wed had some good calving at the Margerie Glacier.

We had the magic of James Cielen tonight.

Glacier Bay started off very cold and foggy. The fog lifted around noon and the day turned out to be sunny. It was a great day and wed had some good calving at the Margerie Glacier.

We had the magic of James Cielen tonight.

Glad to hear that the weather improved as you cruised Glacier Bay.

Glad to hear you are getting some good weather. We disembarked on Sun. But met many people who were on the back to back. Nice weather in glacier bay would certainly give everyone a different perspective.....but beautiful in any weather!

And are in Denali right now. We are hoping for a nice day tomorrow ....with no rain for our park tour. But we will take what we get- it's alaska and we are prepared ;)

Missing the ship already!

The weather got nice in Seward on Sunday afternoon and has been decent ever since.Have seen a UFO each day! It is called the SUN.

The weather got nice in Seward on Sunday afternoon and has been decent ever since.Have seen a UFO each day! It is called the SUN.

Good for you! - poured rain all day while we were in Denali and the animals were hiding.....only saw a porcupine, ptarmigan and a squirrel. Guess we should have done a back to back ;)

That is true, feed my sheep. I wish more cruise lines would have a priest on board for masses. Now I think HAL is the only cruise line and maybe Costa that have priest on board? The need is there to feed the sheep even when at sea.

According to posts on the Cunard forum, there is a Roman Catholic priest on board the Queen Mary 2 - apparently for all voyages.

Capt. Peter Bos was on last year's Voyage of the Vikings and I can honestly say that he's the very best captain I've ever sailed with on over 800 days of cruising on various lines.

810 days at sea....39 ships.....7 continents

Princess ELITE.......... HAL 4*

Plus 10 other cruise lines, at least 5 of which are no longer in business. Hope it wasn't my fault!