Tis Himself, Once More

Himself

Oh my. I just looked up http://www.patsyann.com and am in tears at such a sad story.

Learn something every day on CC -

She was a great dog. Her staute is on the dock and very close to the downtown area. If you are ever in Juneau, walk along the downtown dock until you find it. It is definately to the downtown side beyond the public library.

I walked around town this morning and this afternoon. We docked at the Railroad dock which meant we had no internet and thus you did not hear from me today. I met "Middle-Aged--Mom and her sister today and Copper 10-8 I knew you would want to give Karin your best and so I did this for you. Walked up to the Local Branck of the Alaskan Fudge Comany and visited with Jason for a bit. He now the proud papa of a two year old daughter and a six month old son. I remember Jason when he was a high school kid working for Blue. I highly recommend the Alaskan Fudge Company to all except diabetics. James Celen is performing his majoc tonight. He is very good. He will be on the Ooseterdam for the summer and then I think he is going to the Zuiderdam. I ran into him four or five years ago on the Eurodam.

By the have any of you seen Barnaby lately. I have not seen him in several years/

Glacier Bay tomorrow

Good night my friends. Sleep tighht and don't let the bedbugs bite.

Suzie I am taking the Empire Builder to Seattle and then taking an Amtrak train from Seattle to Vancouver B.C.

I hope you take the Amtrak Cascades from Seattle to Vancouver. I recently took it and the train is lovely and the scenery spectacular. You will lovebit.

By the have any of you seen Barnaby lately. I have not seen him in several years.

Barnaby was mentioned in a report just the other day, so he is still performing on HAL ships.

Unfortunately, I don't recall which ship, or even which area; I think it was Alaska, but won't swear to it.

I walked around town this morning and this afternoon. We docked at the Railroad dock which meant we had no internet and thus you did not hear from me today. I met "Middle-Aged--Mom and her sister today and Copper 10-8 I knew you would want to give Karin your best and so I did this for you. Walked up to the Local Branck of the Alaskan Fudge Comany and visited with Jason for a bit. He now the proud papa of a two year old daughter and a six month old son. I remember Jason when he was a high school kid working for Blue. I highly recommend the Alaskan Fudge Company to all except diabetics. James Celen is performing his majoc tonight. He is very good. He will be on the Ooseterdam for the summer and then I think he is going to the Zuiderdam. I ran into him four or five years ago on the Eurodam.

By the have any of you seen Barnaby lately. I have not seen him in several years/

Glacier Bay tomorrow

Good night my friends. Sleep tighht and don't let the bedbugs bite.

Thanks Father! Gotta love Barnaby "It's all part of the act, folks":D:D:D

Barnaby-8X10-promo(1).jpg

The crew Mass is at 11:15PM every Sunday and we usually hold it in the Hudson Room. I have been doing this since the fall of 1996.

We attended a "crew" Mass a few years ago on a Sunday evening. The only way we found out about it was ran into the ship's priest and he told us (after we asked about a Sunday Mass - we boarded on a Sunday).

DaveOKC

Good morning,

Barnaby was on our Amsterdam 14-day June 22-July 6th. He performed one night near the end of the cruise. I remember him from several years back and the act didn't seem to change. He was still good.

Karen

Getting between 16 and thirty-five at daily Mass. But remember Our Blessed Lord told Peter to

"Feed my sheep." He didn't say "count my sheep." He did tell us that where two or three are gathered in his name, that He would be in our midst.

God Love You!

This is probably the best thing I've ever read on CC. Thanks, Fr. Himself!

Barnaby was mentioned in a report just the other day, so he is still performing on HAL ships.

Unfortunately, I don't recall which ship, or even which area; I think it was Alaska, but won't swear to it.

Barnaby was on the May 18 cruise of the Amsterdam ... and was his usual self. Talked to him briefly in the airport at Seattle but he did not say what he was doing the rest of the summer... seems like maybe he will be on and off the Amsterdam.

Susan

Thanks for the answers regarding Barnaby. I have not seen him since he was on the Rotterdam in 2012.

I always enjoyed his show. We have the magician James Celen on this cruise and he is quite good.

Even had his younger son in one of the acts. Quite good and well worth hearing.

Now to my topic. Glacier Bay. Rain, rain and more rain. "Rain, Rain go away come back some other day"--but not next Tuesday when I will be back. The female ramger thinks it is delightful--she is entilted to her opinion, Now that I am somewhat dry I think I will go out and walk a bit. I hope the seas are calm after we leave the bay amd get out on the gulf of Alaska. More later--maybe!

Edited by Himself

Thanks for the answers regarding Barnaby. I have not seen him since he was on the Rotterdam in 2012.

I always enjoyed his show. We have the magician James Celen on this cruise and he is quite good.

Even had his younger son in one of the acts. Quite good and well worth hearing.

Now to my topic. Glacier Bay. Rain, rain and more rain. "Rain, Rain go away come back some other day"--but not next Tuesday when I will be back. The female ramger thinks it is delightful--she is entilted to her opinion, Now that I am somewhat dry I think I will go out and walk a bit. I hope the seas are calm after we leave the bay amd get out on the gulf of Alaska. More later--maybe!

Sure hope those seas were calmer for you, Father. Looking forward to your report today.

Greetings from the Gulf of Alaska. Sea was rough last night and some were not feeling too well. There are some rolling factors this morning but it has been nothing, really. I have been in much more challenging seas. I need go get is some walking on the Promenade Deck so I am signing off for now.

Wish I were there to walk with you. I love a nice walk on the Promenade Deck. Typically, I do 5 to 8 miles on sea days. What a luxury!

Enjoy your walk and your day, Father!

Thanks for the good words. Perhaps we will meet again at sea in the future.

John, I ran into Captain Bos in the Lido tonght and I told him you told me to say hello. He repeated your name and said "you mean the security guard?" I answered in the affirmative and he said "When you see John tell him I said "hello." Since I have never seen you I am communicating to you via this format.

He speaks highly of you!

Greetings from the Sunny Gulf of Mexico. The ride is much smoother than it was last night at this time

The sun is shining and it is a very pleasant night at Sea. Most of the passengers are getting off tomorrow and either flying home or heading into the interior of Alaska. I think we have 1966 on board for this cruise.

A very good number of well behaved children and teenagers are on this cruise. Tomorrow we pick people coming down from the interior of Alaska and we leave tomorrow night at 8:PM Alaskan time. On the return trip we hit Haines instead of Skagway. It will be my first time in Haines, Alaska. Ran into "Middle Aged Mom in the Lido this evening. Her Sister is running a blog which one can access in another Thread on this board. I am really enjoying the Oosterdam. I might even do this one next year if I am still around and doing these things then. I will be 75 in August.

Signing off for now.

Himself

I believe you've mentioned in past blogs doing interdenominational services on Sundays. Since you're embarking/disembarking on all three Sundays this year I assume that's not likely happening.

I really appreciate the Priests who do this service for the related flocks.

I am on the Statendam which works on the same schedule as the Oosterdam in reverse. Should I plan to find churches in Seward and Vancouver.

Thanks and happy birthday.

Roy

John, I ran into Captain Bos in the Lido tonght and I told him you told me to say hello. He repeated your name and said "you mean the security guard?" I answered in the affirmative and he said "When you see John tell him I said "hello." Since I have never seen you I am communicating to you via this format.

He speaks highly of you!

Thanks for that Father! :) Captain Pieter Bos is an awesome guy to work for, very much beloved by his crew! Enjoy the remainder of your time on OSDM