Do people share drinks packages?

You just don't get it. What ever.

What are you teaching your children?

The proper definition of words to begin with. Also how to share without breaking the rules. Sadly your alleged moral high ground doesn't allow you to see what is so simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So you say. Read slower. I paid for everything. Everything belongs to me. I can swap a water for a soda. It is OK. No one is stealing. No one loses money. It is paid for. I paid for it. It might be embarrassing for you now that you understand - maybe you understand. Either way what you think (or don't) doesn't matter. Lastly using all caps doesn't change the meaning of a word. If you're not sure on your next day off buy a dictionary and look up theft, steal, stolen ;-)

You are paying for a soda package for your child, it includes soda, not water. Your replenish package includes both soda and water. You can spin it anyway you want but your child's package does not include water.

You are paying for a soda package for your child, it includes soda, not water. Your replenish package includes both soda and water. You can spin it anyway you want but your child's package does not include water.

That is not in question. No one said water was part of the package. I am disagreeing with calling it theft. Who exactly am I stealing from?? Everything is paid for...

That is not in question. No one said water was part of the package. I am disagreeing with calling it theft. Who exactly am I stealing from?? Everything is paid for...

Before you hit your head against a brick wall, I definitely get what you are saying.

The thieves with poor parenting skills are getting testy and attacking you .

Using stealing from Mother Earth to justify their behavior was a hoot.

Anyway you cut it. ---A Thief is a Thief

:cj

Using your unique brand of logic, then you are wasting money. Why not buy one Premium package and share it with the entire family. You paid for it, so it can't be stealing, right?

So you say. Read slower. I paid for everything. Everything belongs to me. I can swap a water for a soda. It is OK. No one is stealing. No one loses money. It is paid for. I paid for it. It might be embarrassing for you now that you understand - maybe you understand. Either way what you think (or don't) doesn't matter. Lastly using all caps doesn't change the meaning of a word. If you're not sure on your next day off buy a dictionary and look up theft, steal, stolen ;-)

So here is another scenario similar to how I am reading your situation. You have 4 in your family all over 21. One of you buys the premium package (say that is you) which includes alcohol, the other 3 get the replenish package. You paid for all 4 packages. Using your logic, you can get an alcoholic drink using your package and give it to one of the others in your group?

To me that is abusing (I will stay away from the stealing word) the package. Do you agree?

Edited by akcruz

Using your unique brand of logic, then you are wasting money. Why not buy one Premium package and share it with the entire family. You paid for it, so it can't be stealing, right?

Darn it, Bob, you always beat me to it - but exactly what I would have said.

Try that same tactic at a restaurant that also has an all you can eat buffet. Have parents buy the full buffet but only salad bar for the kids. See what happens when you start passing out chicken and mashed potatoes, that you paid for, to the whole family. I am sure the manager would be happy to explain the concept to you.

So here is another scenario similar to how I am reading your situation. You have 4 in your family all over 21. One of you buys the premium package (say that is you) which includes alcohol, the other 3 get the replenish package. You paid for all 4 packages. Using your logic, you can get an alcoholic drink using your package and give it to one of the others in your group?

To me that is abusing (I will stay away from the stealing word) the package. Do you agree?

Absolutely not. We are all getting packages with full intention of using our packages. Should the situation arise where one of our own needs/wants a water, they can get it and it's not stealing. I never said I I would buy one package package to share among 5. It's amazing the lengths you would go to prove a ridiculously lame statement. Just face it you're wrong.

Try that same tactic at a restaurant that also has an all you can eat buffet. Have parents buy the full buffet but only salad bar for the kids. See what happens when you start passing out chicken and mashed potatoes, that you paid for, to the whole family. I am sure the manager would be happy to explain the concept to you.

But, what he is saying, is that he got the mash potato, and his child got the salad. So they have paid up front, say. Then they get back to the table, and he eats the salad and his child eats the mash. He has paid for both, so the company hasn't missed out on anything. They have just swapped. That I believe is what he is saying.

But, what he is saying, is that he got the mash potato, and his child got the salad. So they have paid up front, say. Then they get back to the table, and he eats the salad and his child eats the mash. He has paid for both, so the company hasn't missed out on anything. They have just swapped. That I believe is what he is saying.

Yes! Thank you!

Absolutely not. We are all getting packages with full intention of using our packages. Should the situation arise where one of our own needs/wants a water, they can get it and it's not stealing. I never said I I would buy one package package to share among 5. It's amazing the lengths you would go to prove a ridiculously lame statement. Just face it you're wrong.

It is stealing,Its amazing the ridiculously lame logic you use to justify it.

Has anyone ever thought how much we steal from the earth every day? We are quite happy to throw away food we can't eat, drink we can't drink etc when we buy these packages or on all inclusive holidays. To me that is wasteful and real stealing. But we keep on doing it. Sharing a drink rather than pouring 6 and throwing 3 away is surely better.

I would much rather see someone sneak a drink than someone try and eat or drink more than is humanly possible just because they reckon they've paid for all the extra natural energy its taken to make it. Then they leave it. To me, that's what you shouldn't teach your kids. That your supply is endless and you can have as much of anything that you want.

I was doing so good at not posting to this thread but after reading this post I just have to ask.... seriously?

I understand what she is saying. I also understand that she is paying $4.50/day for her child to have the soda package. If she feels that child is a water drinker too, they should get the replenish package or buy water as needed. I have never seen a package, anywhere, that allowed swappsies. Restaurant buffets definitely frown upon it.

In my scenario you have the package that covers the alcoholic drink, not the person who is drinking it, although they do have a different package. Sorry I am not the one that is wrong here.

I understand what she is saying. I also understand that she is paying $4.50/day for her child to have the soda package. If she feels that child is a water drinker too, they should get the replenish package or buy water as needed. I have never seen a package, anywhere, that allowed swappsies. Restaurant buffets definitely frown upon it.

its mind boggling that some people lack the common sense to understand this.

In my scenario you have the package that covers the alcoholic drink, not the person who is drinking it, although they do have a different package. Sorry I am not the one that is wrong here.

You are wrong. For it to be 'theft' there must be a party being wronged. My point is even if you wouldn't do it because you feel it's wrong, it doesn't make it theft. What I stated originally was a hypothetical situation not a plan to cheat RC out of a bottled water, which again I paid for...

Whose name is on the soda package? Let's say SUSIE. Susie should only be able to get soda. That's what her card says.

Whose name is on the Replenish card? Let's say MOM. Mom should only be able to get what's included with the Replinish package. If Mom gets a water and gives it to Susie, Mom is abusing the package deal.

I don't care how you spin it, you know it's not right. It doesn't matter that everyone is getting a beverage package. I get that part. It does matter how the beverages are distributed. And you want to do something everyone here is trying to tell you is wrong. Why not just bring on a 24-pack of water for your daughter and cut out all the nonsense.

You are wrong. For it to be 'theft' there must be a party being wronged. My point is even if you wouldn't do it because you feel it's wrong, it doesn't make it theft. What I stated originally was a hypothetical situation not a plan to cheat RC out of a bottled water, which again I paid for...

you are sooooooooooooooo wrong

Whose name is on the soda package? Let's say SUSIE. Susie should only be able to get soda. That's what her card says.

Whose name is on the Replenish card? Let's say MOM. Mom should only be able to get what's included with the Replinish package. If Mom gets a water and gives it to Susie, Mom is abusing the package deal.

I don't care how you spin it, you know it's not right. It doesn't matter that everyone is getting a beverage package. I get that part. It does matter how the beverages are distributed. And you want to do something everyone here is trying to tell you is wrong. Why not just bring on a 24-pack of water for your daughter and cut out all the nonsense.

I get that this is your opinion... But it's just that your opinion. You have been insulting since your initial response. It is absurd considering that A) it has not happened and B) you are talking about a spontaneous minute decision to give my child a water and drink her soda. It makes no sense this is even still

being debated.