Exciting Deals ARE just that...EXCITING!

teecee60

Just booked Celebrity Century for her 23 night transpacific cruise from San Francisco to Sydney... $799pp! :eek:

On top of THAT, Choice Air return from Sydney to LAX was only $619pp! :D

$35pp per night on a Celebrity cruise REALLY makes me SMILE :)

Edited by teecee60

Just booked Celebrity Century for her 23 night transpacific cruise from San Francisco to Sydney... $799pp! :eek:

You DID? What about your fall TA?

You DID? What about your fall TA?

Harald and I have just barely enough time to fly back from Sydney, do laundry, repack, and fly out for the Reflection. :D

Diane is going to disown me. :eek: :(

We have done one similar (Auckland to Vancouver) and there is no way DH would do that wonderful itinerary without a balcony. He would not survive 23 nts in an inside cabin:eek:

We feel that way too for vacations. This would have to be an adventure, vacation to follow. Lol

I've been salivating over that $799 Century deal ever since it was posted late last week. But I've used all but 5 days of vacation time already in 2014, so it's a no go for me.

For $799, it would still be a deal to just sail for 12 of the 23 days (if time was a constraint) and disembark in Tahiti and fly home from there.

Congrats, and I'm glad to see someone who was able to cash in on this deal. We also usually always book a balcony, but this particular deal is SO good, I'd be all too happy to "suffer" in an inside cabin. Combined with Elite Plus benefits, wow, what a deal!

It truly is the "deal of the Century" ... pun intended! :eek:

Edited by BEAV

Ide be jealous if the thought of that long flight home from sydney to philadelphia wasnt on my mind

Have a great time on your bargain vacation....sounds like a great trip

It might just be that the cheaper cabins are gone. The $799 price is gone for me in Canada now

Nah I checked as soon as it was posted. It never changed from last night to when I checked again.

It just where we live. :D

Amazing price. I can't believe the one way flight... sadly Choice Air is only giving flights over $2000 the other way return.

United nonstop SYD-SFO is $1242 AU on September 15 on United's website.

Edited by BEAV

Jumped on this deal Monday night. Everything booked Tuesday, docs and luggage tags available this morning. Very happy with mid ships cabin. Will be spending a couple of days in Christchurch with family before returning to San Diego. Trip is working out less expensive than usual PE flights to NZ.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great deal - enjoy. I have often found one way flights as expensive and occasionally more expensive as a return flight when looking at one way cruises. Guess sometimes it would pay to book a return but only use the first leg. Be warned never try that and forego the first leg as most airlines will auto cancel the 2nd leg, happened to me in qland many years ago.