webpage error message - fyi to "Celebrity Cruise"

kroberst

Hello, can you please send this information to concerns@celebrity.com. Any information regarding your browser will help as well. Thanks!

Sadly whilst some issued may be specific to a browser or opening system ultimately it is NOT an end user issue. Just look around these threads to know the amount of issues and CC users impacted that the issues are with ==X== website and background system. So many of these issues should not even be seen in a live system available to the general public. How well is the system tested on various platforms? Is it even tested, based on the sheer number of issues and slow resolution of logged issues I fear it may not even BE tested....except by us their unwitting test guinea pigs oops, clients [emoji6][emoji5]️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sadly whilst some issued may be specific to a browser or opening system ultimately it is NOT an end user issue. Just look around these threads to know the amount of issues and CC users impacted that the issues are with ==X== website and background system. So many of these issues should not even be seen in a live system available to the general public. How well is the system tested on various platforms? Is it even tested, based on the sheer number of issues and slow resolution of logged issues I fear it may not even BE tested....except by us their unwitting test guinea pigs oops, clients [emoji6][emoji5]️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How true.....I have also often wondered about the safety regarding entering credit card information on the Celebrity site.....

Did you receive a reply from Celebrity ? I have not yet . :(

Celebrity Millennium

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

And the beat goes on and on... no reply from my concern at Celebrity..

I can't understand why they are trying to re invent the wheel... why not just use Royal's website?

Someone is wasting a lot of time trying to put in nice pop-up images instead of fixing the code.:mad:

When I clicked on View reservation yesterday in My Celebrity, after logging in, a message came up saying "Successfully Cancelled". What? Subsequent tries said, "No reservation".

After an email to our TA, who could still see the reservation, and Celebrity, Celebrity told me to NOT log in, and go to online check-in. Our reservation does show up there.

Excuse: They are 'working on the website'. I hope so!

Hello, we forwarded all concerns to our web team, but not sure we'll be able to respond.

You have got to be kidding me. Why did you request that we email you this information if you aren't going to be able to respond?!

I sent an email a week ago and have had no response.

Not even an apology or a mild regret.

But the error message that I'm talking about occurs when I try to ADD an existing reservation...in one case a paid in full cruise in October! I can't do what you suggest because the site is not showing my reservation nor will it let me add it.

I have the same problem. I can't manage the reservation with a workaround because I can't ADD it. Sent an email just now to the above address, and had called Captain's Club last week. This is beyond frustrating and has been going on for 22 days and counting, in my case.

Pat

I emailed Celebrity about this issue on the 19th of Aug and got this response the same day. Haven't heard a word since....

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated confirmation that your email has been received. Our representatives will reply to your inquiry in the order in which it was received. Please reply only if you need to provide additional information related to your original email. Follow-up emails regarding the status of your query may further delay your response.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to service your request.

I like the part where it says follow-up emails may further delay my response :D

Nothing new - I mainly made this post for the bump factor.

Mine still broken. Has been for ages. How Celebrity could let this go unchecked for so long is just beyond me.

If I were a shareholder, I'd be outraged.

We actually booked a private tour instead of one through the ship because I could not access my reservation for so long!

Just terrible.

Mine still broken. Has been for ages. How Celebrity could let this go unchecked for so long is just beyond me.

If I were a shareholder, I'd be outraged.

We actually booked a private tour instead of one through the ship because I could not access my reservation for so long!

Just terrible.

I am a shareholder and I am pissed I did not buy more, it is my best performing stock, gone from $35 to $69 in a couple of years :D

That's great. Good investment. But don't these lapses in customer service upset you at all? They'd worry me.

I only count on their website for general information :eek:

I deal with a rep in sales , have her direct line , she replies quickly if I leave message , or she answers email in a timely manner :o

Also I never book ship tours, only private tour usually with people on the roll call, and they are always 1/2 the price and much smaller groups