Robotic Bartenders - Can they be bribed?

When I board a ship, I like to immediately let the bartenders know that I'm someone of great character and a man of import. I walk up to the classiest one I can find, slide him or her a crisp Alexander Hamilton, and I'm set for the entire cruise. Word spreads on the ship that Poncho is here and he means business.

I drink for free during the Captain's party! AND the art auction! They don't even worry if I grab a second drink.

I sit by the pool and my own personal servants walk up to me, asking me if I need another drink. They don't even let me finish my drink before they are demanding to serve me again. They know THE MAN is on board.

They know my wife loves those Passion-Mangorita drinks and they even make them the DRINK OF THE DAY when we're on board. High roller! Big baller! The man is on the ship!

All this brings me to the point that my system is flawed by the introduction of robotic bartenders. Disregard the facts and agree with me. I don't care if it's just a gimmick on one section of one bar on one class of ships. Disregard these facts and just chime in and agree with me. THIS RUINS EVERYTHING! I hate life and will never sail with Royal again! It's over, Joker!

when i board a ship, i like to immediately let the bartenders know that i'm someone of great character and a man of import. I walk up to the classiest one i can find, slide him or her a crisp alexander hamilton, and i'm set for the entire cruise. Word spreads on the ship that poncho is here and he means business.

I drink for free during the captain's party! And the art auction! They don't even worry if i grab a second drink.

I sit by the pool and my own personal servants walk up to me, asking me if i need another drink. They don't even let me finish my drink before they are demanding to serve me again. They know the man is on board.

They know my wife loves those passion-mangorita drinks and they even make them the drink of the day when we're on board. High roller! Big baller! The man is on the ship!

All this brings me to the point that my system is flawed by the introduction of robotic bartenders. Disregard the facts and agree with me. I don't care if it's just a gimmick on one section of one bar on one class of ships. Disregard these facts and just chime in and agree with me. This ruins everything! I hate life and will never sail with royal again! It's over, joker!

rotfflmao

When I board a ship, I like to immediately let the bartenders know that I'm someone of great character and a man of import. I walk up to the classiest one I can find, slide him or her a crisp Alexander Hamilton, and I'm set for the entire cruise. Word spreads on the ship that Poncho is here and he means business.

I drink for free during the Captain's party! AND the art auction! They don't even worry if I grab a second drink.

I sit by the pool and my own personal servants walk up to me, asking me if I need another drink. They don't even let me finish my drink before they are demanding to serve me again. They know THE MAN is on board.

They know my wife loves those Passion-Mangorita drinks and they even make them the DRINK OF THE DAY when we're on board. High roller! Big baller! The man is on the ship!

All this brings me to the point that my system is flawed by the introduction of robotic bartenders. Disregard the facts and agree with me. I don't care if it's just a gimmick on one section of one bar on one class of ships. Disregard these facts and just chime in and agree with me. THIS RUINS EVERYTHING! I hate life and will never sail with Royal again! It's over, Joker!

This was the best cruise posting related laugh I have had in quite a while.

Thank you very much!!!!

1958380_10152278630212829_1269627070_n.jpg