Silversea 2016

rbslos18

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the usually splendidly crafted brochure for 2015, should be out in October or November. As for the 2016 itineraries - this is expected towards the end of the year.

Why so late? Several of their competitors have their plans finalised and are available to passengers to book now. Many of the less SS aficionados could be tempted away to other cruise lines, as so many now like to book their cruises well in advance to get the exact suites/decks they require.

We were hoping that whilst onboard the Whisper, they would at least have some idea of the itineraries for 2016, even a draft copy, but no such luck.:(

We await with bated breath!

Master Echo

Received today from our agent not SS.

Appreciate this heads-up. Just checked on-line and they do have the options up for Africa in early 2016 that is on our "wish list". World cruise is Ft. Lauderdale to Venice going through both Panama and Suez Canals.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 157,669 views. Nice to be hitting this high of a level for viewership. Appreciate the interest and follow-up questions/comments!!

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

I expect you all know that the 2016 voyages are now on line.

During contact this morning with the London office, we were told that none of these has yet been blacked out to fail to qualify for discount for bookings made on board. Anyone holding an open booking may care to bear this in mind.

Kindest regards

Master Echo:D:D

I looked at one expedition cruise from ushuaia to capetown as soon as i got the email, and the entire cruise is waitlisted...guess that means its chartered?

i was interested in doing the cruise in march 2016 rather than march 2015.Anyone have any insight on why its completely waitlisted?

I looked at one expedition cruise from ushuaia to capetown as soon as i got the email, and the entire cruise is waitlisted...guess that means its chartered?

i was interested in doing the cruise in march 2016 rather than march 2015.Anyone have any insight on why its completely waitlisted?

I also looked at this cruise and was surprised to see it wait listed across the board. I thought it was an unusual itinerary to be chartered, but perhaps you are right?? I didn't contact my TA to query it, but I might.

Does anyone else have any thoughts?

I expect you all know that the 2016 voyages are now on line.

During contact this morning with the London office, we were told that none of these has yet been blacked out to fail to qualify for discount for bookings made on board. Anyone holding an open booking may care to bear this in mind.

Kindest regards

Master Echo:D:D

Thanks for the information from London office.We received a quote today for back to back cruises in 2016 which we asked for a breakdown only to find no OBD despite leaving open booking deposit on cruise just completed,also no discount for back to back sailings.Still awaiting revised quote .

Hi BriMary - Just off Cloud in Barcelona and getting to grips with Paperwork !!! - I will Post a Review later, but all was superb.

We have booked the London/London 24 day Roundtrip on Wind in June so hope you might be onboard ? - Best wishes to you both.

Hi Mayflower,pleased you enjoyed your cruise look forward to your review to see how it compares with our review prior to handing the Cloud over to you in Southampton.If the cruise you have booked is the 2016 one we shall be with you once again.All the best to you both.

Just off Cloud in Barcelona. I will Post a Review later, but all was superb.

Great to hear from our UK friend that the Silver Cloud was "superb". Looking forward to reading more of your details, special updates and insider tips. We are moving ahead with a Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Silver Cloud Amazon River-Caribbean combo back-to-back sailing over 26 days. Exciting to be back on the Silver Cloud.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from doing a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure on this ship and getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for much more information and lots of wonderful pictures on these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 78,135 views for this fun posting.