Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

I acknowledge that Celebrity has some new cruises, but I wish they would think of those of us who have to sail in the school holidays. It is the same old, same old for us. Pretty fed up. PS Celebrity are not alone on this one.

Unsure if this is worldwide for India Visas needing fingerprints when applying. These changes are going to be a pain for people not living near a visa issuing city.

An IPVSC representative confirmed that the same application rules would apply to all applicants – regardless of home address, distance from a visa centre or the type of visa being applied for – and that from December 1, applications from these residents would not be permitted via Registered Post or courier

http://www.ausbt.com.au/indian-visa-...e-more-tedious

Interesting, I suppose I will be ok if I want to go to India as I live in Canberra but it makes it very hard for others.

There are three British Isles cruises on Silhouette from Amsterdam. 12 nights departing on 26th May and 13th July, 14 nights departing on 6th August.

We are interested in the May 26th cruise. Any other information? If not, when is the official release?

Also looking for a Canada/New England cruise for Fall 2016. Isn't tomorrow the official release date?

I have looked on that "cold house" site and found neither cruise.:(

Edited by Iamthesea

We are interested in the May 26th cruise. Any other information? If not, when is the official release?

Also looking for a Canada/New England cruise for Fall 2016. Isn't tomorrow the official release date?

I have looked on that "cold house" site and found neither cruise.:(

Canada New England release is the 18th. Europe is Tuesday. Every time we post the itineraries CC deletes them. Sorry.

Canada New England release is the 18th. Europe is Tuesday. Every time we post the itineraries CC deletes them. Sorry.

Yes, you are correct.:o For some reason, I have New England written down in my calendar for both the 11th and the 18th. I think I meant to write just England on the 11th. :rolleyes: We decided to book a cruise out of England to replace a New England cruise that we currently have booked for Fall of 2015 instead of waiting until 2016. We will switch our New England 2015 to 2016 as soon as we see the schedule and pricing.

So, will the British Isles 2016 cruise be posted tomorrow someplace?

The link to the itineraries on Cruising Power no longer works. We downloaded the pdf file, but it looks like we are not allowed to post the full list of itineraries.

Kamlee, could you please give me the itineraries for the British Isles sailings, the end May one would be of interest to me. Thanks:)

Kamlee, could you please give me the itineraries for the British Isles sailings, the end May one would be of interest to me. Thanks:)

We posted a pdf file with the three British Isles itineraries, but it was deleted. It seems that we are not allowed to post useful information on CC.

We posted a pdf file with the three British Isles itineraries, but it was deleted. It seems that we are not allowed to post useful information on CC.

Do you think Celebrity realises the excitement over the release has turned to annoyance because of this?

Tomorrow is Tuesday (the 11th) for some of us, but I am assuming it will be a US centric release.:D

:D Please don't confuse me further. Just for clarification...tomorrow is now going to be Tuesday. :) It is currently 8:00 am, Monday morning, where I am.

I have an email listed. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

Thanks, can't understand what's with Celebrity:rolleyes:

It would be so much easier if we could look at the info here or by email to CC members instead of sitting on hold with Captains Club and then having them repeat all the itineraries we may be interested in. I wonder who thinks up such nonsense:confused:

It would be so much easier if we could look at the info here or by email to CC members instead of sitting on hold with Captains Club and then having them repeat all the itineraries we may be interested in. I wonder who thinks up such nonsense:confused:

I totally agree. How are people expected to know what they wish to book if they don't have all the info prior to the date? I looked at one of the sites posted here and was able to find a couple of cruises in 2016 that I am interested in but....I will not spend my day on hold waiting for a rep from Captain's Club to answer my call. I will get my TA to do that. :D Also what savings are to be had - an actual savings on the cruise fare or onboard credits? That information up front would be helpful.

I don't understand why all the whining on this thread. Celebrity has announced new itineraries will be available 4 months earlier than normal! The "roll out" parameters have always been the same. Don't worry....be happy! :) There is an old saying from the manufacturing world way back when Just In Time inventory was introduced - "I want what I want when I want it." I guess that applies here as well. :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to see if there is any real variation in the itineraries . From what I have seen from my friend Google so far is it looks same, same (now that is only a sample of their full release).

Edited by icat2000

:D Please don't confuse me further. Just for clarification...tomorrow is now going to be Tuesday. :) It is currently 8:00 am, Monday morning, where I am.

Tuesday morning (about 8.45 am) here, I suppose we will have to wait until 1am tomorrow our time for the release.:D

Edited by MicCanberra