Celebrity's 2016–2017 Deployment Opening Schedule

Celebrity Cruises

I don't understand why all the whining on this thread. Celebrity has announced new itineraries will be available 4 months earlier than normal! The "roll out" parameters have always been the same. Don't worry....be happy! :) There is an old saying from the manufacturing world way back when Just In Time inventory was introduced - "I want what I want when I want it." I guess that applies here as well. :rolleyes:

Ahh, but how does one know what one wants, when one does not know what's on offer??:rolleyes:

Tuesday morning (about 8.45 am) here, I suppose we will have to wait until 1am tomorrow our time for the release.:D

I don't see why you should, they will be available in the UK from about 8:30ish, so I imagine you will have already booked your's when we start, and by the time its 8:30 in LA, all the best picks will have gone.:rolleyes::cool:;)

I don't understand why all the whining on this thread. Celebrity has announced new itineraries will be available 4 months earlier than normal! The "roll out" parameters have always been the same. Don't worry....be happy! :) There is an old saying from the manufacturing world way back when Just In Time inventory was introduced - "I want what I want when I want it." I guess that applies here as well. :rolleyes:

The roll out parameters may have always been the same but that doesn't make it any less idiotic.

To expect everyone to call captains club for itineraries and pricing is foolish. This is 2014, not 1963. The info should me made available online.

Tomorrow is a holiday in Canada. Most businesses, including travel agencies will be closed, which will only add to the call volumes.

The roll out parameters may have always been the same but that doesn't make it any less idiotic.

To expect everyone to call captains club for itineraries and pricing is foolish. This is 2014, not 1963. The info should me made available online.

Tomorrow is a holiday in Canada. Most businesses, including travel agencies will be closed, which will only add to the call volumes.

I agree.

The other foolishness is sending the itineraries to the TAs and asking that they be kept confidential.

I like how Princess loads the itineraries on their web site a few days before they go in sale. That approach makes the most sense to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm on Celeb's website and they have posted Europe 2016 itineraries for April, May and June 2016!!

Yeap I just saw them. TA's look boring. TA pricing doesn't look too bad. But the pricing for Europe cruises is steep.

Edited by icat2000

The prices are insane. Similar itinerary to my Oceania cruise is $20 pp less on X but Oceania includes all non alcohol drinks and specialty restaurants and is a better itinerary. This is for an inside cabin, no perks. Way out of line.

Edited by Cruise Junky

My TA had set cabins aside on a couple of fall Eclipse sailings. When I saw the prices on the X website, I started laughing and told her to forget it. I'll wait for mid-summer or find something else to do. Viking, Oceania - hmmm!

MARK

Prices seem high to me too :(

I thought the prices were crazy too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

DH and I discussed it and have decided to forgo the British Isles for now. We had planned to cancel our New Zealand/Australian cruise in Feb. 2016 and book this May 26th, 2016 cruise instead. After seeing the pricing, we are keeping our original plans. 1A on that cruise is $2100pp. Plus we already have the Beverage Package and OBC.

OK, now waiting for the New England/Canada cruise itinerary to come out next week. :)

Edited by Iamthesea

I thought the prices were crazy too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

2016 Europe prices are a minimum of 2X the cost per person per day of the April 2016 Caribbean cruises:confused:

Those Caribbean cruises were announced almost a year ago, so we will see if Celebrity is implementing a 2X price increase across the board:(

I just compared the price we paid for our Sept 2014 Med cruise to a similar Med cruise on the same ship in Sept 2016 in the same stateroom. For 3 people we paid $1621 in 2014; I priced the 2016 cruise at $1603 (not incl taxes and fees). However, if we were 2 people in 2014 the price was $1878; 2016 would be $2,009 (not incl. taxes and fees). We'll be checking other lines such as Oceania. I've stated before (I think :D) that I want to go to Kotor, Montenegro - such a beautiful place.

I just compared the price we paid for our Sept 2014 Med cruise to a similar Med cruise on the same ship in Sept 2016 in the same stateroom. For 3 people we paid $1621 in 2014; I priced the 2016 cruise at $1603 (not incl taxes and fees). However, if we were 2 people in 2014 the price was $1878; 2016 would be $2,009 (not incl. taxes and fees). We'll be checking other lines such as Oceania. I've stated before (I think :D) that I want to go to Kotor, Montenegro - such a beautiful place.

I have a booking for a balcony cabin on the Aug 29, 2016 Azamara Journey, 11 Night Greek Isles & Adriatic Voyage cruise, $7300 for two (taxes included). The 11 night, Celebrity Reflection, August 29, Greece, Turkey & Italy Cruise comes to $6570 for a C2 cabin on the 123go special. Celebrity is pricing these almost as high as their Azamara brand.

By the way, the Azamara Journey cruise goes to Kotor, has really long port stops - and you can use your Captain's Club benefits on Azamara. Check it out.

11 Night Greek Isles & Adriatic Voyage, Azamara Journey

29-Aug-2016 Istanbul, Turkey 6:00 PM

30-Aug-2016 Canakkale (Kepez), Turkey 7:30 AM 4:00 PM

31-Aug-2016 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey 8:00 AM 10:00 PM

01-Sep-2016 Paros, Greece 9:00 AM 9:00 PM

02-Sep-2016 Santorini, Greece 7:00 AM 9:00 PM

03-Sep-2016 At Sea

04-Sep-2016 Kotor, Montenegro 9:00 AM 9:00 PM

05-Sep-2016 Dubrovnik, Croatia 8:00 AM 9:00 PM

06-Sep-2016 Hvar, Croatia 8:00 AM 9:00 PM

07-Sep-2016 Opatija, Croatia 10:00 AM 8:00 PM

08-Sep-2016 Venice, Italy 8:00 AM