Quantum of the Seas - Maiden Transatlantic Voyage - Nov 2-10, 2014 - Live Report

jv_nyc

What is Spag Bol?

Spaghetti Bolognese

Maybe they're trying to get enough to take a second ride on the Ripcord. :D

$49.95 is a bit rich! I would hope that if you are on a longer sailing you get more 1 minute rides!

Thanks so much to everyone on the sailing who is taking the time to post information and photos. It is so helpful to get multiple perspectives and it is sure rampling up the anticipation for our Dec. 1 sailing!

Hope the seas calm and everyone has a fantastic trip.

It's item #151463447532. Seller is mmnh8jcc Apparently they're from the U.K. It's listed under COLLECTIBLES - TRANSPORTATION - BOATS & SHIPS - CRUISE LINERS - OTHER, calling it Quantum Of The Seas WOW Band.

Perhaps it is someone from the two night cruise. Unreal.

I can now say, I've seen everything! Someone from this sailing, is actually selling their WOW band, on Ebay! Guess the restaurants better watch their menu's & silverware!!! :eek:

I guess that is why it is called a WOW band!!! Actually the description states form the 11/2 cruise.

Edited by JMG

Perhaps it is someone from the two night cruise. Unreal.

No, it's someone on the current cruise, saying 11/2 sailing.

Got another question, for those answering on the spreadsheet: I saw a video of someone, in the IFLY. They were having trouble getting him "floating". He kept going down, to the floor. Guessing due to his weight. I know they have previously said, no one over 300 lbs. He didn't look like he was anywhere near 300 lbs. Have they changed the weight requirements, for this? Have you seen any problems for others? If this happened to me, I'd be laughing as hard as those watching, but definitely want to do it. I always dream that I'm flying!

First - thanks to all aboard for doing this.

Second - if the rest of us virtual cruisers could limit the quoting and not copying and pasting entire posts and pictures, that would make this thread a lot more user friendly. Just a gentle suggestion.

Agree!!!

No, it's someone on the current cruise, saying 11/2 sailing.

Got another question, for those answering on the spreadsheet: I saw a video of someone, in the IFLY. They were having trouble getting him "floating". He kept going down, to the floor. Guessing due to his weight. I know they have previously said, no one over 300 lbs. He didn't look like he was anywhere near 300 lbs. Have they changed the weight requirements, for this? Have you seen any problems for others? If this happened to me, I'd be laughing as hard as those watching, but definitely want to do it. I always dream that I'm flying!

Watching with interest and just speculating, maybe they need different suits with more space under the arms and such to get enough lift. Maybe they don't have them all yet. At 6/1 220, I'm interested in that as well.

Trying to add on to the Excel spreadsheet but it looks like it is read only. Is there any special way of fixing that or do I just post my question here?

Just in case, my question is do they have any RCL specific purse patterns in Michael Kors or Kate Spade like Disney does? I sure hope so!

I hope so!!! I would LOVE a RC Michael Kors or Kate Spade bag!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Forums mobile app

Watching with interest and just speculating, maybe they need different suits with more space under the arms and such to get enough lift. Maybe they don't have them all yet. At 6/1 220, I'm interested in that as well.

"Those less than 6 feet tall must weigh less than 230 lbs, and those over 6 feet must weigh less than 250 lbs."

Edited by RCfuncruiser10

Originally Posted by wolfganghowell View Post

First - thanks to all aboard for doing this.

Second - if the rest of us virtual cruisers could limit the quoting and not copying and pasting entire posts and pictures, that would make this thread a lot more user friendly. Just a gentle suggestion.

Agreed, especially when they quote a 5 paragraph 6 photo post just to say "Thanks". I'll be a bunch of people never see the reply button at the top and bottom of each page. In some people's defense, I am a forum moderator of another forum and this is the only one that uses software setup this way. With this forum having a million + users, nothing will make it go away except a new version of the forum software.

"Those less than 6 feet tall must weigh less than 230 lbs, and those over 6 feet must weigh less than 250 lbs."

I haven't checked it out on Royals website, perhaps someone will post their experience soon. I do know Royal will take manufacturers recommendations and trim it more for excursions. I've seen them put age limit of 50 on some excursions listed as MILD WALKING ON UNEVEN SURFACES. The operator was a little annoyed when they heard that.

View from a DO balcony on deck 6. I was sitting on the bed taking the photo.

[ATTACH]330067[/ATTACH]

The view of the same lifeboat from North Star. Our balcony is opposite the number 2.

[ATTACH]330068[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank You!

The Superior Grand Suite on the Quantum - something that has been yet to be described. As I sit here, how can I describe it to those (like me) that would love to know the layout? I've added over 50 pictures to this album.

BEAUTIFUL!! I love their color scheme. Prettiest Grand Suite yet!