New All Inclusive & River Cruises

cbr663

Learned today that X will be introducing new all-inclusive Mediterranean cruises next week. I think that they will be marketed to Canadian passengers and will be similar to the all inclusive Caribbean cruises currently offered. Seven day med cruises, including air, for less than $1800.

Also learned that X will be announcing River Cruises soon. Stay tuned for the announcement in November.

Learned today that X will be introducing new all-inclusive Mediterranean cruises next week. I think that they will be marketed to Canadian passengers and will be similar to the all inclusive Caribbean cruises currently offered. Seven day med cruises, including air, for less than $1800.

Also learned that X will be announcing River Cruises soon. Stay tuned for the announcement in November.

Paragraph 1 - Interesting. Not really all that surprised the Celebrity Canada Charters to the Caribbean Marketed to Canadians have been a runaway hit... And made Celebrity a lot f money

Paragraph 2 - Hmmmm, no so sure about this one. Sounds more like a rumour (unfounded) as Celebrity has no River Boats... And WHY would they market / promote for someone else, they are not a TA / Reseller

What I am really curious about is WHERE you heard this stuff

Cheers!

The river cruise rumor has been floating around for a while, as has the big announcement is coming rumor. Everything from them building a river boat, to partnering with a River Boat company. Certainly interesting and exciting to hear.

The all inclusive thing is of mild interest to us, as we like to book our own airfare, add stays on both ends, upgrade seats, etc, especially to the destinations that are further away we seem to be booking lately.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Already available for booking on the website, what, you mean you can't find it on the website, well imagine that, a problem with the Celebrity website :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, that's all they need, something else to complicate the web presence.

Edited by cruisestitch

The all inclusive thing is of mild interest to us, as we like to book our own airfare, add stays on both ends, upgrade seats, etc, especially to the destinations that are further away we seem to be booking lately.
We feel the same way and don't care for the chartered flight idea at all -- unless they are willing to consult us and let us pick the dates and times for the flights in both directions. ;)

We do like the river boat idea though, especially as an add-on before or after a cruise.

Rumours? The best one I have ever heard was FLEETWOOD MAC's....:D

Probably one of the best albums in history:)

Celebrity's rumours?:rolleyes:......they have been having rumours forever.....

about?.....pick a topic:eek: the website is going to be fixed.....

River cruises? Not with an Oceanliner........

Please provide your sources.

Already available for booking on the website, what, you mean you can't find it on the website, well imagine that, a problem with the Celebrity website :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously, that's all they need, something else to complicate the web presence.

LMAO

[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

North American river cruises have high prices due, in part, to high labor costs. Not much way around that, so it's unlikely we'll see a Celebrity river cruise on American waters, but there is a possibility of some sort of alliance (think airline alliances) with an existing river cruise company, possibly even one in the US and a different one in Europe, whereby Captain's Club benefits could be accrued on the different lines and the points be applied to Celebrity. Like flying on Lufthansa and getting United air line points. That could be an interesting development.

Just this last week I received an email from Celebrity for "Southern California" offering an Alaska cruise on Solstice with air to Seattle included in the price for next summer. Does sound like Celebrity is expanding their "all inclusive" offerings.

We would love to take a River cruise (I'm hoping Europe, not North America) and keep all our X perks.

That would be perfect for us too. We love Celebrity and have one more cruise booked with them, but we are ready for something different and have decided to try a river cruise next time. Can't wait for further details! I don't suppose there is any chance that Celebrity Cruises (the poster) could like to give us a little hint?;)

Me too...I have suspected they were going to try something like this since there have been no new builds. I hope it is a success! And true!

Long live fleetwood Mac. ;)

Edited by hulamoon

We feel the same way and don't care for the chartered flight idea at all -- unless they are willing to consult us and let us pick the dates and times for the flights in both directions. ;)

We do like the river boat idea though, especially as an add-on before or after a cruise.

That would be an awesome add-on.

Transatlantic + Med + river cruise itineraries similar to Viking. That would be bodacious!

We agree!!! That would be fabulous!!! We just got off a Viking river cruise in Russia and it was one of the best cruises ever!!! Everything was top notch!! Would be good pairing for Celebrity!!

If they can get me to Europe, on a cruise, all in, for 1800, next July... I'll book now. More like, yesterday.

Me too! That price is ridiculously low.

We just did the Xpedition, which is all inclusive (though not air to South America, but includes it within). Celebrity knows how to do that right.

We agree!!! That would be fabulous!!! We just got off a Viking river cruise in Russia and it was one of the best cruises ever!!! Everything was top notch!! Would be good pairing for Celebrity!!

Viking is currently building an ocean going cruise ship, the Viking Star, which will launch in 2015, and will be followed by the Viking Star and Viking Sky. It's not likely that they would partner with a competitor.

Viking is currently building an ocean going cruise ship, the Viking Star, which will launch in 2015, and will be followed by the Viking Star and Viking Sky. It's not likely that they would partner with a competitor.

There are other river cruise lines.