Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

IMHO that would make sense, since she is already based at Singapore, and to reposition her between Dubai and Singapore would not be such a huge effort, IMHO - repos between Europe and Dubai are much more time-consuming, I think.

And Vision might go to South America than, and Ovation possibly taking over Mariner's itineraries...

Don't think so. If not Ovation would have been under ROW instead of China. But wouldn't two of them up there have similar itineraries since they are the same size and all?

That also means that Singapore is not going to have a year round based ship,which was promised by Goldstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ethanol95

If Victoria is the end of the cruise, the PVSA does not apply.

Yes, of coarse. I always hesitate to comment on your posts because you are always correct, but I thought I read that you were talking about a cruise that started in one US port and ended in another. Please forgive me if I was reading incorrectly:rolleyes: Next time I will hesitate before hitting the enter key.

They might be re-scheduling the RH TA sailing now. She is booked at Funchal on the 12 of November, but appears to be leaving Rome on the 27th of October now, but still unsure.

Either way, RH could be back at PC for Bahamas as early as the 7th of November or the 21st of November at the latest.

EN moves directly in April 2016 to Miami for 3/4 day Bahamas.

thanks for that info...when do bookings open up for those Bahamas cruises? Same as the Winter Caribbean ones?

Edited by PH8

Don't think so. If not Ovation would have been under ROW instead of China. But wouldn't two of them up there have similar itineraries since they are the same size and all?

That also means that Singapore is not going to have a year round based ship,which was promised by Goldstein

I was talking about MARINER here, not OVATION... [emoji5] - and Mariner is listed at the ROW deployment. ;)

But I also could imagine that mariner does Australia/NZ itineraries, we will see soon...

BTW: Now the reamining calls for Anthem in Europe in spring 2016 (Le Havre and Gibraltar) really make sense to me, they might be placeholder for Ovation.

Ovation for sure, when she will be sent to China, must do a Western Europe cruise (most likely from Southampton), and than passing Mediterranean and Suez Canal, and than heading to Dubai and Singapore.

I am quite sure she will sail very similar itineraries as Quantum in 2015, when repositioning from Europe to Far East... [emoji5]

Hypothetically, what would the itinerary of a round trip out of San Diego look like?

SD/LA - Sunday

San Francisco - Monday PM until Tuesday PM

Victoria - Thursday

SD/LA Sunday

Similar to the swine flu cruise. They advertised an overnight in San Francisco...but it would seem unlikely that they would burn that much fuel just for one stop. Although I would book this.

Otherwise it would only be as far north as San Francisco, then sail back to Ensenada. I can't see them tendering in Santa Barbara or Monterey with a ship of this size, so they could stop in LA if based in San Diego (or vice versa). Solstice did tender here in Monterey a year (or so) ago, I heard it was a bit 'messy'. I wouldn't do this trip again.

While Exlorer is getting retrofitted with tender boats in Cadiz dry dock, it would indeed be a messy tendering. We've also done Mexico cruises out of San Diego (on both Grandeur and Radiance), so that is still an option. (Princess is now going to all 3 ports that RCI used to visit.)

Don't discount the possibility of a southbound itinerary. :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

Yes, of coarse. I always hesitate to comment on your posts because you are always correct, but I thought I read that you were talking about a cruise that started in one US port and ended in another. Please forgive me if I was reading incorrectly:rolleyes: Next time I will hesitate before hitting the enter key.

I probably did not state my example clearly enough. :)

While Explorer is getting retrofitted with tender boats in Cadiz dry dock, it would indeed be a messy tendering. We've also done Mexico cruises out of San Diego (on both Grandeur and Radiance), so that is still an option. (Princess is now going to all 3 ports that RCI used to visit.)

Don't discount the possibility of a southbound itinerary. :)

Over the last few days, I have thought that they might run the coastals out of Seattle roundtrip, as infrastructure is already in place. Based on the press release, I don't believe this will run into Mexico (although I would prefer this). I have asked a friend to check on cruises that have started/ended in Victoria. I would like a trans-pacific on Explorer, but will not sail out of Ensenada.

Over the last few days, I have thought that they might run the coastals out of Seattle roundtrip, as infrastructure is already in place. Based on the press release, I don't believe this will run into Mexico (although I would prefer this). I have asked a friend to check on cruises that have started/ended in Victoria. I would like a trans-pacific on Explorer, but will not sail out of Ensenada.

As you mention, a lot depends on the itinerary. And the price -- I could sail out of Ensenada again if the price were right. It would have to be very right, however. :)

RCI do not mention South America in today's deployment email, but do confirm Dubai deployment.

Exotic destinations

Cruise beyond boundaries with new adventures in Australia, Dubai and Asia debuting in April.

RCI seem to imply that only Harmony of the Seas Europe sailings are included in the March 17th C&A preview sale. This may include the TA, of course.

Your exclusive booking window

Just for Crown & Anchor Society: Enjoy 48 hours to reserve new Harmony of the SeasSM Europe sailings before anyone else!

RCI do not mention South America in today's deployment email, but do confirm Dubai deployment.

Exotic destinations

Cruise beyond boundaries with new adventures in Australia, Dubai and Asia debuting in April.

RCI seem to imply that only Harmony of the Seas Europe sailings are included in the March 17th C&A preview sale. This may include the TA, of course.

Your exclusive booking window

Just for Crown & Anchor Society: Enjoy 48 hours to reserve new Harmony of the SeasSM Europe sailings before anyone else!

Hope the Ta is included. Maybe Jewel to Dubai

Hope the Ta is included. Maybe Jewel to Dubai

I think Harmony TA will be included at least.

Jewel seems to have been confirmed back to San Juan and TA looks to be in October and maybe in San Juan from 20th October.

Adventure seems to enter dry dock when Jewel returns during late October to November.

Vision is booked through end of November at Venice, most likely moves to Dubai. Might be hope for Mariner from east.

Exotic destinations

That's astonishing that South America is missing! :eek:

Than I am quite sure that Vision seems to sail Dubai/Emirates during winter period - also Mariner was listed among 'Rest of World'/Exotic destinations, apart from Asia - maybe she is doing Australia/NZ as well in 2016/17??

Jewel otS seems to be confirmed for San Juan, open for booking by somewhere in April...

That's astonishing that South America is missing! :eek:

Than I am quite sure that Vision seems to sail Dubai/Emirates during winter period - also Mariner was listed among 'Rest of World'/Exotic destinations, apart from Asia - maybe she is doing Australia/NZ as well in 2016/17??

Jewel otS seems to be confirmed for San Juan, open for booking by somewhere in April...

I meant to put Vision. I knew Jewel was going to San Juan

Put it down to Saturday night brain lapse

...also Mariner was listed among 'Rest of World'/Exotic destinations, apart from Asia - maybe she is doing Australia/NZ as well in 2016/17??

The flyer lists China as a specific deployment area rather than Asia generally. So ROW includes Asia ex-China and therefore Mariner may well operate from Singapore year round. Having said that we'd welcome her in Australia to join her sisters Voyager and Explorer any time! [emoji6]

I have enjoyed the great sleuthing work over the last several weeks by all the contributors here. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

REST OF WORLD SAILINGS

on sale FROM 26 MARCH 2015

Our customers can explore the world like never before, with ships sailing to all corners of the world including the wilds of Alaska, sweeping landscapes of Canada and vibrant beauty of South America, as well as Australia, Asia and Dubai.

REST OF WORLD SAILINGS

on sale FROM 26 MARCH 2015

Our customers can explore the world like never before, with ships sailing to all corners of the world including the wilds of Alaska, sweeping landscapes of Canada and vibrant beauty of South America, as well as Australia, Asia and Dubai.

What is that quoted from?

My email was from today, but I hope yours holds. They still have Rhapsody booked at Buenos Aires, Punta de Este and Montevideo as of today.

Odd that they state April 13th for what they now call 'Exotics and Australia'

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

What is that quoted from?

My email was from today, but I hope yours holds. They still have Rhapsody booked at Buenos Aires, Punta de Este and Montevideo as of today.

Odd that they state April 13th for what they now call 'Exotics and Australia'

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15042681_2016-2017_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

http://www.cruisingpoweruk.co.uk/rcc_deployment2016.php