Royal Caribbean Website Update

No it is not.

This is from the cruise critic guidelines.

Cruise Line executives, PR Teams, Social Media Gurus and other staff members are encouraged to participate on Cruise Critic forums. After registering, please contact our Community Manager at community@cruisecritic.com to validate your account as "official".

Take a look at the post and below the screen name you can see where cruise critic added "verified"

No it is not.

Either they work for RCCL or have access to RCCL Staff Members. They had a RCCL Staff Member contact me to resolve a shore excursion issue. The problem was resolved lighting fast too.

I tried to log into C&A today (& My Cruises) in which my ID & password is saved on my computer. All I normally have to do is hit log-in. I got an error message saying that that information does not match so couldn't log in. I asked for an email verifying my ID, copied & pasted that in & still couldn't could not log in. Any suggestions? I'm not very knowledgeable about computers (I learned every day how inept I actually am!) so I don't know how to empty/clean out cookies as previously suggested.

OP is in the UK and they do things differently there.

Thanks, I've heard that to be true! Lol I've sailed out of Rome before and still only with one pass, so it must be the point of sale that changes things. They like making UK cruisers jump through hoops for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Is anyone else having problems filtering military, senior and resident rates? When I click on those it still shows all 620 cruises. It should show only those with military, senior etc rates. I know that there are still some cruises with those rates.

I couldn't get it to update the cruises showing no matter WHAT filter I put in. Unless I went to another page and then used the back-arrow to return to the RCL page. Then it showed the filtered results.

• Administrators
This is NOT an official Royal representative, FYI.

Yes, they ARE an official Royal representative. Their account and identity has been verified...by me.

Laura

I use Chrome. While the home page is different; when I click "log in" it brings me back to the same looking place it used to. My saved login information brought me in fine, screen looks exactly the same. Only difference I see is on the home page.

I use Chrome. While the home page is different; when I click "log in" it brings me back to the same looking place it used to. My saved login information brought me in fine, screen looks exactly the same. Only difference I see is on the home page.

I use Chrome. All I get is a flickering of the screen. Nothing loads at all.

• Administrators
But how do we know you are really you? :confused:

Ha! Let's see...you've been a member here for 10+ years, you had to have seen my name around this joint!

I can assure you I am me, have been since starting to work here 20 years ago!

By the way, did you know we'll be celebrating our 20th birthday this year?

Laura

I use Chrome. All I get is a flickering of the screen. Nothing loads at all.

I just went in using Internet Explorer and when I clicked either of the Log in options it does not go anywhere. Do I need to down load Firefox? do not feel I need a 3rd browser.

Are others having this problem> Or is it all worked out for you. [read through many pages of this thread--but,I got tired. Sorry if i missed the fix]

I cruise later this month and will need to print my set sail pass.

Edited by DragonOfTheSeas

I just went in using Internet Explorer and when I clicked either of the Log in options it does not go anywhere. Do I need to down load Firefox? do not feel I need a 3rd browser.

Are others having this problem> Or is it all worked out for you. [read through many pages of this thread--but,I got tired. Sorry if i missed the fix]

I cruise later this month and will need to print my set sail pass.

All I know is that on every browser, on every device I have, I haven't had any issue with this new site (other than the not being able to filter bug, which I consider a programming bug and not a site/browser issue).

I had to change the browser font size once to make it display the way it was intended (hold down the "Ctrl" button and then press the "+" or "-" key) but otherwise it has been working pretty well. Guess I'm just lucky? Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

OK--I logged on IE and cleared cache and history, etc. I was able to get to " My Cruises." I am happy!! :)

I use Chrome and I am not willing to delete everything on that. Just too lazy to log into everything again on Chrome since it is my default browser. :rolleyes: